Sharaputdin Magomedov: Violent Sociopath ?

The face of the company slaps his wife in public, the biggest star in the history of the company is an alleged rapist that assaults old men in bars(among other things) and the best fighter in the sport’s history has a long list of questionable incidents lol

Definitely a prick. Still looking forward to seeing him in the UFC though.

Definitely a prick. Still looking forward to seeing him in the UFC though.

Love watching awful people get potentially murked in the UFC. Greg Hardy's career is the definition of schadenfreude.

He explained that the man broke the unwritten rules of Makhachkala City, and the PDA was unacceptable.

Is he the Police now? :D

He explained that the man broke the unwritten rules of Makhachkala City, and the PDA was unacceptable.

Is he the Police now? :D

he knows the codes of conduct of his own land better than you or I

and I will say having seen the video, the guy was blocking the escalator while kissing his girlfriend like a prick. clear attempted display of dominance by the man as well as lack of courtesy and respect for the local code of conduct. he got knocked out because of it

He's a guy who's gonna get stomped in the cage for our pleasure, does he really need to meet some moral standars too?

He's a guy who's gonna get stomped in the cage for our pleasure, does he really need to meet some moral standars too?

lol reminds me of a King of the Streets fight where some Polish skinhead was gouging the eyes of a Slovakian skinhead, and the collective comments section went along the lines of "eye gouging, in MY King of the Streets?" oh, the humanity amirite...

giphy.gif

He's a good fighter, but outside of MMA all he's shown is that he's a mental midget.

I think he'll be fun in the UFC, but probably gonna lose that undefeated record quickly enough. Won't lose it to Brunson if that is who he is indeed fighting next lol.

Probably he'll fuck up outside of the cage and get cut at some point lol.

He’s not looking very natty in those pics, and has one eye, a dubious looking family tree, plus that habit of assaulting people, are they that hard up for more dagestani fighters?

What he did was commendable because he defended the honour of his city from Western degeneracy.

He’s not looking very natty in those pics, and has one eye, a dubious looking family tree, plus that habit of assaulting people, are they that hard up for more dagestani fighters?

This is why they've hired him.

He's one of the most exciting fighters to watch in the world.

It's a win for the fans and sport. The bjj thing could be seen as an broken gentleman's agreement about no leg locks.

The other thing is really disgusting. Astonishingly disgusting.

What he did was commendable because he defended the honour of his city from Western degeneracy.

not to mention kissing itself is a cucked act. known too many girls to rinse their mouths in and swallow a mans semen and then go on to kiss their so called "boyfriend" twenty minutes later. happens all the time

Back