Share Your Smoothie Recipes Here.

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
Sorry if there's a post buried somewhere. My search function came up with 0 for some reason.

I'm looking for some good shake recipes for my Vitamix. Share a couple of good ones and I'll post a couple in a little bit.

I am a big smoothie fan - I pretty much never have just protein shakes these days instead have a protein smoothie. Berries are great as they are low calorie for the nutrients you get and the same goes for veg (tho they often don't taste great). I mostly use water not milk unless I am bulking. Get all my protein/super greens etc from one of the cheap online own brand providers - never buy the "bulk" or "mass" versions they just fill them with sugar. Berries can be bought in big frozen packs which are cheaper than fresh.

Morning (post training):
50g Blueberries
50g strawberries (or other berries)
1 beetroot
1 large carrot
40g protein
Water

Afternoon:
Handful Kale
Handful Spinach (blitz these 2 before adding the rest)
1 large carrot
Half a cucumber
10g super greens
30g Vegan protein (No Soy)
Water

Before bed:
100g Kefir
2x raw egg
30g Casein powder
Milk

Bulk shake/meal replacement:
100g strawberries
1 banana
1 raw egg
30g rolled oats (the Scottish one)
20g Tru-Nut protein powder (with Acai)
20g protein powder
Milk

This is my go-to

1 large banana
1 medium carrot
1tbsp of beef collagen
1 teaspoon of type II collagen
dash of cinnamon
6-8 oz of blueberries
6-8 oz coconut water
Fill the rest of the blender with filtered water

I don't like my shakes thick, chunky, or super cold. I'd rather them be pretty thin so I can drink them quicker. I usually drink that along side some soft boiled eggs. I really only make it a few times per week if I'm pressed for time, especially if I'm trying to workout first thing in the morning and don't want to lift in a fasted state.

Been doing this one everyday for a while

250g strawberries or blueberries
1 banana
2 dates
2 tbsp flax oil
200g kale or spinach
1 tsp of maca (adds a nice caramel taste)
1 tsp turmeric
2 or 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder

Sometimes I'll change the veggies up and do 100g of carrots and 100g of spinach/kale or add some oats

Frozen cherries and coconut milk + a table spoon of sugar. Not exactly healthy but very tasty.

Alkaline water or plant based milk
Frozen: strawberries, blueberries, dragon fruit
Half a banana
Baby spinach, kale or carrot
Peanut or almond butter
Old fashioned oats
collagen peptides and/ or plant based protein powder
Greek yogurt
That's 3 protein sources lol. It sounds like a lot but if you portion it right it mixes quite well and tastes pretty good. I don't always add the veggie part that's more of if I have it at the moment.

.5 cup milk

1 banana

20mg dbol

30mg adderall

3 hairs from a virgin

2 cups love and adoration from my family members

Fluid of choice 1 1/2 cups
Half banana
Mixture of berries
handful of coconut
dash of cinnamon
Creatine if needed in training
Edit: forgot to add protein powder usually vanilla.

I just keep my shit simple really. Food on the other hand....I enjoy cooking good shit.

Last edited:
I like simple. Frozen blueberry, strawberry, banana and spinach. Add water and blend. Thats the energy blend. Shit is like drugs for me.

I also do ice, water, whey protein, and peanut butter with oats. I need to use a coffee grinder and pulverize the oats into a powder or they rough up my ass a little, but fuck me it tastes good and keeps me goin.

This what I drink player. To be honest it taste terrible but I trick my mind to think it taste good. It’s real healthy, full of nutrients though. Chug it down fast and then don’t even think about it. What it is:

Water
V8 juice
Carrots
Spinach
Broccoli
Blueberries
Raspberries
Chia seeds
Pumpkin seeds
Garlic, ginger, turmeric

Almond or oat milk
Coconut water
Banana
Frozen spinach
Mango

Learned to make this from my sister and been making this every saturday night ever since.
Blend 1 cup frozen cherries, 3/4 cup pomegranate juice, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch each of cinnamon and salt, and 2 cups ice.

I don't have time for fancy recipes anymore. I have this almost every day:

1 cup almond milk
1 cup blueberries
1-2 tbl spoons peanut butter or almond butter
30 gs Whey Isolate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back