Media Shavkat Genghis Chad interview with Nina Drama

Just like any Nina Drama interview, the questions are mostly non MMA related. Some interesting parts:

- Favorite movie are LOTR and Hobbit
- Favorite food is horsebeef (Uber Shavkat)
- Shavkat would resort to canibalism if he's stranded on an island if there's only fruit and vegetable.
- Asked about saying something nice of Wonderboy "You can tell he's just a good boy, and won't resort to canibalism"
- Doesn't like Power Slap

I really hope he becomes champ next year, fingers crossed

Bros want to marry a Megan Olivia, but really should be bagging a Nina

Wow. Horse meat Reem was a mythical fighter, and that’s just Shavy’s baseline.

To be honest her interviews help us better get to know fighters than anywhere else.

Funny, this reminded me of eating water Buffalo in Bangladesh, actually Ive eaten all kinds of crazy shit during my time in the military. Strangely enough the only abroad food I really wish I could enjoy again was a type of kimbop (sushi) in Korea, unknown to me until after consumption the meat ingredient was gaegogi (dog), obviously rice mixed with roe and seaweed, spicy cabbage kimchi and cream cheese… the little joint called it a Tsunami roll, literally the most tasty sushi I’d ever eaten, add that I lived in Japan for years, still the Tsunami roll rules supreme. Sadly during my last trip around 10 years ago to Seoul (Itaewon) I found the little spot still at the bottom of Hooker hill still open, they still had the tsunami roll on the menu, however due to international pressure Korea outlawed the consumption of dog. It definitely didn’t taste as good…lol.
Older generation Koreans who ate dog will eat goat as a substitute nowadays.. supposedly they taste very similar. Maybe you can make a goat tsunami kimbap..

Just like any Nina Drama interview, the questions are mostly non MMA related. Some interesting parts:

- Favorite movie are LOTR and Hobbit
- Favorite food is horsebeef (Uber Shavkat)
- Shavkat would resort to canibalism if he's stranded on an island if there's only fruit and vegetable.
- Asked about saying something nice of Wonderboy "You can tell he's just a good boy, and won't resort to canibalism"
- Doesn't like Power Slap

Thanks CL, 🤭

Horse beef is a weird thing to say

First Sanko lost Krause to Megan Anderson...
Now she loses Shavkat to Nina "#!"" Drama...

I’d pick Sanko over Drama any day
Drama is mids at best
Shavkat is a dream tho

Nina bout to get snuck up on and triangle choked by Sanko for stepping into her territory

keep calling every female out and using "bih" like you're cool. It totally doesn't make you look like the incel that you are 🤣 🤣 🤣
Literally one female, and a very annoying one. Go simp elsewhere boomer

Back