Media Shavkat Rakhmonov Calls Out Geoff Neal

Burns fight makes more sense, would make for a good comparative performance vs Khamzat.
Burns makes no sense. What’s wrong with you people. Shav and Geoff are similar on ranking. Burns is overrated and is either facing Mas or Colby. Duh

Burns makes no sense. What’s wrong with you people. Shav and Geoff are similar on ranking. Burns is overrated and is either facing Mas or Colby. Duh
Idk about that at all, burns makes a lot of sense.

Neal just beat luque, who is the number 6 guy and is also burns best friend, while Neal also has a win over belal who's ranked 5th- both ranked higher than shavkat at 10.

That said, ufc might do burns a solid and match him up with masvidal after he fought down against chimaev in his last fight

Wrong, Shavkat vs Neal, Burns vs Luque sounds better.
Lol. Why should Neal fight lower ranked opponent after beating Luque. And how does Luque deserve Burns after 2 consecutive loses? And they’re training partners as well and wouldn’t fight each other. You’re either trolling or you don’t know shit

Lol. Why should Neal fight lower ranked opponent after beating Luque. And how does Luque deserve Burns after 2 consecutive loses? And they’re training partners as well and wouldn’t fight each other. You’re either trolling or you don’t know shit

Rankings aren't everything, targeting a 36 year old who's 1-2 in his last 3 doesn't boost Neal closer to a title shot than fighting a 27 year old wrecking machine that's 16-0 with 16 finishes. "Buh buh the rankings", you sound like a dweeb. The rankings are largely fabricated and you act like they're commandments, you sir sound like you don't know shit.

Let's pretend beating up Thompson and Ferguson should still earn guys title shots despite them approaching 40 and constantly losing, but beating a surging prospect that's undefeated who's in the top 10 also with a 100% finish ratio that would be the odds favorite over Burns any day of the week...Nooooo that doesn't make sense, he's 2 spots lower than me on the wanky wankings.....Nice, you're fucking brilliant.

Rankings aren't everything, targeting a 36 year old who's 1-2 in his last 3 doesn't boost Neal closer to a title shot than fighting a 27 year old wrecking machine that's 16-0 with 16 finishes. "Buh buh the rankings", you sound like a dweeb. The rankings are largely fabricated and you act like they're commandments, you sir sound like you don't know shit.

Let's pretend beating up Thompson and Ferguson should still earn guys title shots despite them approaching 40 and constantly losing, but beating a surging prospect that's undefeated who's in the top 10 also with a 100% finish ratio that would be the odds favorite over Burns any day of the week...Nooooo that doesn't make sense, he's 2 spots lower than me on the wanky wankings.....Nice, you're fucking brilliant.
How much money did you lose on luque?

Lol at 1-2 in last 3 fights. He lost to Usman and he rocked him and to Khamzat in a very close fight. Those fights didn’t lower his stock at all. Shavkat is high risk, low reward fight for Neal, Burns is higher ranked, bigger name and more winnable fight.

But Neal vs Shavkat is still a reasonable fight, Burns vs Luque is retarded thinking though

How much money did you lose on luque?

None, I thought this was a pick'em fight, knew Neal had a real good shot at winning but I didn't expect such a shellacking. I think they're both solid top 15 type guys but not contender material, they will float in and out of the lower top 10 (well Luque off completely he's taken tons of damage) . Luque was horribly overrated but the WW division has sucked for years so it makes sense.

I just want to see Shavkat and Khamzat make it to Usman before he retires as a fan. I think they're the only legitimate threats to his title on the UFC roster and I know he's getting up there in age and talking retirement. I like seeing greatness challenged. Neal vs Shavkat also makes sense, why pick on Burns? He just got knocked out by Usman and then had a war with Khamzat, he's 1-2 and to be honest wrestling a 40 year old Thompson doesn't impress me at all. Rankings are one thing but it does feel like Neal's punching down in an opportunistic way (I think Burns is great and probably wins vs Neal too), just reminds me of Jamahal not uttering Ankalaev and Neal not mentioning Shavkat, feels conscious.

Lol at 1-2 in last 3 fights. He lost to Usman and he rocked him and to Khamzat in a very close fight. Those fights didn’t lower his stock at all. Shavkat is high risk, low reward fight for Neal, Burns is higher ranked, bigger name and more winnable fight.

But Neal vs Shavkat is still a reasonable fight, Burns vs Luque is retarded thinking though

I wasn't aware they are teammates, I also think avoiding pertinent fights due to people being your teammates is a little played out but I do understand, I wouldn't want to either. I'm glad we got past the name calling and the lauding of the rankings. Shavkat vs Neal is a great fight, Shavkat needs a fight...I'd also be okay with Neal vs Burns and Shavkat vs Thompson, I just have zero interest in watching the corpse of Thompson get further desecrated. Neal vs Shavkat makes the most sense to me and holds precedent, Burns is not close to a title shot.

None of those guys you've mentionned in your last sentence would accept a fight against Gilbert.

Back