She was flyin at the airport

Ending slip & fall hurts more than any blow she dished out

Whats with airports and people in them going nuts?

Why was her stuff (jacket and bag) behind the counter? Why was she fighting to go get it, yet the white dude was saying he would get it for her (i.e., how did this even escalate to become a physical altercation)?

Very weird.

The leap over the counter was impressive lol

It is bizarre to me to see "adults" having temper tantrums that remind me of when me step brother was 3 years old and on anti seizure medicine phenobarbital and he would literally flop around on the floor of stores kicking and screaming.

And I was embarrassed then, and he was a 3 fucking year old toddler.

How do these fucking man babies and woman babies act like this, video tape it, and or know they are being video taped, and they actually behave like this?

What are the odds this overgrown toddler didn't have happily married parents, was raised by a single mom and was never told no or disciplined her entire life?

and it's Federal because at the airport.

i'd be surprised if she didn't get a lifetime ban from flying

2 assault and batteries
1 assault with deadly weapon (the pan)

Why was her stuff (jacket and bag) behind the counter? Why was she fighting to go get it, yet the white dude was saying he would get it for her (i.e., how did this even escalate to become a physical altercation)?

Very weird.

Maybe she was an employee(before the altercation).

Very weird.

Maybe she was an employee(before the altercation).
She was an employee at that coffee shop and got fired. She wanted get her personal belongings.

No one gonna comment on how smooth that dude was when he took the chair away from her? Boss move.

10/10 self control from that guy as well. I don't think I could do it after that slap.

Well played to big guy not hitting back although would have been completely justified if he had. Imagine if it was a man attacking 2 women?

Back