Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

Screenshot_20231129-140723.png

Literally on the same page just a few posts apart and the belt looks different

<TheWire1>

The like confirmation screen is gone!!

giphy.gif

Is anyone else getting this new "feature"?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

You can't "press back" and I refreshed about 10 times before it worked. Images are still randomly not appearing. Good work again guys.

Looks better than before, but still not great at all.

Very clunky & confusing.

The zoom/magnification tool makes the current layout look better.

Zoom out, make everything smaller. I've been cruising the forums at 67% zoom, and I dont hate myself as much.

I did some heavy complaining early on ITT but I have I be fair, they're chipping away at our lists of issues.

Likes are better, verification is gone, mobile font has improved, margins are better, page counts at top of threads are back...

Thanks @giovanni_ss and others keeping us in the loop, and frustration from problems aside, I appreciate that they're clearly trying to get things fixed.

The zoom/magnification tool makes the current layout look better.

Zoom out, make everything smaller. I've been cruising the forums at 67% zoom, and I dont hate myself as much.

Really?? I'm the opposite and run forums at 150% zoom so everything is stretched out and the fonts are larger

old features quickly restored, new emojis added 🤩👌🗿🥑🐓 including the all important 'pregnant man' emoji which is appropriate for many posters ITT🫃🤏,

staff doing a good job
<JennieThumbsUp>
<209Bitch><{natewhut}><6><WhitmanDefeat><JonesDXSuckIt><Dany07><SelenaWow><DisgustingHHH>{<Scared}

I did some heavy complaining early on ITT but I have I be fair, they're chipping away at our lists of issues.

Likes are better, verification is gone, mobile font has improved, margins are better, page counts at top of threads are back...

Thanks @giovanni_ss and others keeping us in the loop, and frustration from problems aside, I appreciate that they're clearly trying to get things fixed.

Can you see your Alerts though?

this has to be one of the worst upgrades I've ever seen in the history of the internet.

Can we have a vote to go back? This is just pure shit.

Sounds like you’re in love

CAPTAINS LOGBOOK 30 Nov:

The Like-function works perfectly now

Can also see animated avatars, although some images won't register at all and only show broken link with adress

Still can't see my Alerts.

Spock has been acting suspicious the past week. I suspect he has Teh Venusian Chlamydia

Back