Resolved Sherdog Is Frustrating Now

Oh damn. That's fucking badass. As a web developer, I can't help but geek out about this.

After the big merger with AOL he quit, moved out to the desert and went crazy, then died
But he must of told me a million times he help built that browser, lol
R.I.p pops

California was crazy back then when the boom was happening
Like one big Disneyland lol

yep, the forums are legit unusable when browsing on my iphone chrome browser. i can't even read all the posts on a single page w/o the entire thing refreshing randomly, setting me back at the top of the page when it finishes reloading. it's absolute fucking trash.

& i get floating ads that cover the text box when i'm trying to post something on mobile. cue more full-page resets while mid-typing.
Works fine with safari on iPhone.

I don't have an iPhone :(

zach-morris-phone.jpg
Me either.
What’s your handle, we’ll chat.

from-backpack-transceiver-smartphone-visual-history-mobile-phone.w1456.jpg

Brave browser
View attachment 1036788

Seriously, it is such a game changer for this site, also for youtube.
I was slow on the take with this but finally came around and agree 100%. I only use Brave for sherdog and YouTube. And ESPN. Those are pretty much the only sites I use but the ad blocking is amazing.

I was slow on the take with this but finally came around and agree 100%. I only use Brave for sherdog and YouTube. And ESPN. Those are pretty much the only sites I use but the ad blocking is amazing.
Edit:
@StonedLemur
Just needed to tag you Sherbro, check out Brave browser. It was a game changer as the others above have said.

Y'all need to stop talking shit about edge.

It's the best chrome downloader ever.

Every time I work with a new install of Windows, I use edge to download chrome. In fact, it's so reliable that I sometimes use it to download Firefox too.

When you need to download browsers, edge is where it's at.

Hi everyone. I've been trying to appreciate the new layout but the ads are way more intrusive and get in the way of me reading and typing. It kind of kills the experience of being on here.

Does anyone have any suggestions for making this less of a problem (besides quitting Sherdog altogether)?

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I've been trying to appreciate the new layout but the ads are way more intrusive and get in the way of me reading and typing. It kind of kills the experience of being on here.

Does anyone have any suggestions for making this less of a problem (besides quitting Sherdog altogether)?

Thanks!
Just revert back to the old forum

UberTS would've never have posted in this dumpster of forum layout

<{UberTS}>

Wtf. This shit is worse then youtube. I can barely type out a sentence without ads popping up and down.

Anyone else find it utterly annoying and distracting? It's making me wanna stay away from these forums. In fact, its one of the reasons i click away.

I keep getting that detergent commercial where it states with “Hey, mamma!” You better have your volume down or people are gonna think you are doing something not right…

PS- Sherdog sold out.

Yeah it's pretty messed up. Depending on what smart phone you have it's nearly inoperable.

I have a paid membership and I'm still getting 'disable your ad blocker' on every page today. Someone deserves to be fucking fisted.

I concur.

Brave

Brave browser

It is the way

What are you waiting for dammit?!?!?!
Came to thread to say this.

TS, stop whining like a bitch and just fix the problem in the 30 seconds it takes to download a new browser.

My favorite is when I'm typing a reply and a banner ad covers what I'm typing and along with a video ad

Any time I try posting a thread, the browser resets while I'm typing and erases my post. I'm assuming it's ad fuckery. Anyone else dealing with this?
Yep I can barely use this forum at all. I type more than a paragraph and the browser resets from the ad bullshit completely clogging the interface. Total nightmare.

Back