Sherdog >>> Reddit (Proof)

Reddit is controlled and funded by banker elites. They will silence the will of the people. Join us on sherdog and start the revolution!

Every forum on the internet is filled with shit heads. Including reddit and sherdog. No surprise.

Also, if you say alpha, cuck, or shill without being sarcastic/ironic, you should be shot into the sun for the sake of humanity.

If he posted that vid on sherdog you would be gobbling his balls saying it was the funniest shit you heard . Sherdog has no balls to stand up to fighters who are lame as fuck. Also like one of those quoted posts is even somewhat sjw . The rest are just laughing at his voice, appearance and lame shit talk skills
I'm with you on that. I do agree Sherdog is better in a lot of ways. But what's the fun in agreeing?
Sherdog: "Ha, yeah...Pettis is a pussy."
Lame...
People are too quick to put their personal social/political beliefs on everything, they can't stop to see the fun with disagreeing with something.

As someone that's been stalking both for many years now, in the Sherdog vs Reddit debate I can only say this:
There's a reason that Lauzon, Modaferri, Machida, Carwin, Smolka, Alvey and many many others, have and continue to post to Reddit... but not Sherdog

I saw a bunch of idiots insulting each other, Smolka included. It's not different here.

Reddit = Emma Watson, Holocaust stories, Cats - lots of fucking cats, Suicide success stories and Gay people coming out.

Reddit = Emma Watson, Holocaust stories, Cats - lots of fucking cats, Suicide success stories and Gay people coming out.
Emma Watson, hiding in a closet, telling stories about cats trying to kill themselves?

Losers on one website circlejerking about how they're better than losers on another website. Groundbreaking.

Jumping on the PC SJW bandwagon is dumb but Smolka's statement was a try-hard cringe factory. Not something I'd defend either, Sherdog.

Congrats man. It's a real ride.

You are the anchor. Never forget that.
Thank you my man! I am pumped for real. You have kids of your own I am assuming, how many?

The nautical reference seems fitting given your username lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back