Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vid popped up, love Iron Biby, his press strength is ridiculous, 40" quads!

Iron Biby's greatest feats of strength:

Baby has amazing lifts but his genetics will get into his way.

Another funny powerlifter video faking trainers.

@PEB @Phlog @irish_thug

Novikov won World's Ultimate Strongman, dude is getting better and better , hopefully Licis and Mateusz comeback from their injuries fully and Tom Stoltman presents his beat form yet the WSM and Arnold's should continue the trend of the Newer guys taking over.

JF got 2nd so he is showing up Father Time and Shaw looks fit as he drops weight so he will at least make the Field deep. Going to be a good 2021 Strongman season.

@PEB @Phlog @irish_thug

Novikov won World's Ultimate Strongman, dude is getting better and better , hopefully Licis and Mateusz comeback from their injuries fully and Tom Stoltman presents his beat form yet the WSM and Arnold's should continue the trend of the Newer guys taking over.

JF got 2nd so he is showing up Father Time and Shaw looks fit as he drops weight so he will at least make the Field deep. Going to be a good 2021 Strongman season.

@PEB @Phlog @irish_thug

JF is having his best run ever. Super happy for him.

I've been watching on and off since the Magnus Samuelsson broke that dudes arm, there's lot of new talent now it's hard to follow, but I'll catch up. Dudes are almost as big as an average sherdogger these days.

I've been watching on and off since the Magnus Samuelsson broke that dudes arm, there's lot of new talent now it's hard to follow, but I'll catch up. Dudes are almost as big as an average sherdogger these days.

That was Nathan Jones. Absolute monster of a human being. But that's what happens when an incredibly strong human arm-wrestles another incredibly strong human being who just happens to have a background in professional arm-wrestling.

That was Nathan Jones. Absolute monster of a human being. But that's what happens when an incredibly strong human arm-wrestles another incredibly strong human being who just happens to have a background in professional arm-wrestling.

Magnus was a either European or World Arm Wrestling Champ prior to going full bore Strongman if I believe something I saw back in the day.

Magnus was a either European or World Arm Wrestling Champ prior to going full bore Strongman if I believe something I saw back in the day.
Yeah. Big Loz mentioned it in his interview with Devon larrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back