Sherdog Strongman discussion thread- Strongman classic looms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this more and more because Eddie is a very good Natural Athlete and I think you're right in that he is baiting Thor into thinking he isn't taking it seriously, for as much as Eddie wants to punch Thor in the Face, I believe he will employ body shots, Thor is a huge target, let that be used against him.

Yeah, he's gonna fake up top, get inside cos Thor's movement won't be enough, go to the body and then up top when the hands drop.

Yeah quite possible. I wouldn't put much past him.

There was talk of Julius training to take on the log lift wr a while ago but I have heard much recently. Not sure what is happening there.

Probably wants the 800 first, I can't imagine him training for both at the same time. Seems like he would Lazer focus.

Dan bell also broke the total world record

Just found a Clarence Kennedy progression video were Matt who runs a steroid call out video looks at his insane progress. You could tell he was dumbfounded about how far Clarence progresses. Fun fact Clarence claims to be vegan lol watch this thread explode.

Just found a Clarence Kennedy progression video were Matt who runs a steroid call out video looks at his insane progress. You could tell he was dumbfounded about how far Clarence progresses. Fun fact Clarence claims to be vegan lol watch this thread explode.

Pretty sure Clarence is all but openly on gear

@PEB @Phlog @irish_thug

Not the greatest production value but I like this guy's Channel and he did a good Job on Bill Kazmaier , he truly was a freak, a fierce competitor and mentally tough . Almost got OD Wilson killed , which I wasn't even aware of so there was a detriment to his overly intense ways.

@PEB @Phlog @irish_thug

Not the greatest production value but I like this guy's Channel and he did a good Job on Bill Kazmaier , he truly was a freak, a fierce competitor and mentally tough . Almost got OD Wilson killed , which I wasn't even aware of so there was a detriment to his overly intense ways.

Kaz is one of the greatest of all time.

@PEB @Phlog @irish_thug

Yeah he was the definition of a fierce competitor. A berserker. Good showman too and freakishly strong. IIRC he won a sumo match with something broken through pure drive.

Reactions: PEB
Yeah he was the definition of a fierce competitor. A berserker. Good showman too and freakishly strong. IIRC he won a sumo match with something broken through pure drive.

His pec was torn but he just intimidated his opponent and bull rushed him.

This vid popped up, love Iron Biby, his press strength is ridiculous, 40" quads!

Iron Biby's greatest feats of strength:

Reactions: PEB
Check this video out guys insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back