Media Sherdogger wrecks Redditor in street fight with leg kicks

712e65f11029e5c8aa7298a33949d8e37173200c.gif

Trained big guy head kicks small fat guy with no experience. Near the end of the lopsided beating, a leg kick.

More news at 11
My thoughts exactly. Only someone who's trained a fair amount would throw a front-leg high kick. And he's significantly bigger. The short, fat guy should have avoided that fight like the plague.

If all the Sherdoggers fought any other forum community online, taking out the potential advantage in number factor, we'd kick some serious a$$!

And 95% of people's legs aren't conditioned in the slightest to take more than 2-3 clean leg kicks. Even from a novice.

A novice throwing a leg kick will get his ass beat. A trained person throwing a leg kick will only need 1 to disable his opponent.

A novice throwing a leg kick will get his ass beat. A trained person throwing a leg kick will only need 1 to disable his opponent.

No he wouldnt. Not against an untrained person. Have you trained in a gym before? Even the novices understand the basics. Their technique is just usually poor and timing execution isnt there against other relatively trained people. Not NPC untrainees.

No he wouldnt. Not against an untrained person. Have you trained in a gym before? Even the novices understand the basics. Their technique is just usually poor and timing execution isnt there against other relatively trained people. Not NPC untrainees.

Throwing hard leg kicks in a high pressure situation with no training... yea you'll get your ass beat.

Cool leg kicks from a guy twice as big obviously with training vs a short fat slob ,hate to break it to you guys though but the average guy who isn't a weak fat slob can take tons of leg kicks. This also is borderline an organized fair fight. Noone jumped in, wasnt spur of the moment, etc.

Tl:Dr leg kicks aren't going to do much in a real fight, but are definitely very effective in a fair fight.

Pain tolerance is random. A well placed leg kick can be debilitating. I've seen total beginners in "gym fights" who got slaughtered and ate 10 leg kicks before getting dropped by punches to the face and show up next day and their leg was totally black and blue but in the "fight" they ate them.

These guys sound like Kiwis but I take it this is in Australia being that they're topless. Kiwis can't really handle the heat over there and there's really not anywhere hot enough here that you'd be taking your top off.
I thought it was Hawaii

These guys sound like Kiwis but I take it this is in Australia being that they're topless. Kiwis can't really handle the heat over there and there's really not anywhere hot enough here that you'd be taking your top off.

They're kiwis but could be any part of western Sydney

If you're not expecting it or bracing for it you can really get messed up by a leg kick, especially guys that big, could tear their knee just from the shear force of kicking their leg the opposite way they're trying to move.

Leg kicks in a street fight
<mma4>
I’m cool with this

just goes to show you, muay thai > bjj in a street fight.

Back