Sherdoggies, do you like chess?

i just had a 4 hour live stream of Anna Cramling playing some dude in a Minorca tournament in the background.
I think there must be something in the lizard mind, I'm in for a few minutes and when they start talking about their moves, they're on their time and I wanna see the plotting but it's someone else's live game and that's one way to lose your mind. At a point, relatively early on, I just sit back and am there for the entertainment of the personalities and the locked horns, you still get invested. I could dab a brow, wave a cooling fan, I'm a bipedal coagulate articulated with pipe cleaner and old music.

I think there must be something in the lizard mind, I'm in for a few minutes and when they start talking about their moves, they're on their time and I wanna see the plotting but it's someone else's live game and that's one way to lose your mind. At a point, relatively early on, I just sit back and am there for the entertainment of the personalities and the locked horns, you still get invested. I could dab a brow, wave a cooling fan, I'm a bipedal coagulate articulated with pipe cleaner and old music.
there she is again

her mother, another grandmaster, has been talking nonstop for 3 hours, after already talking for about 4 in the morning.
this is like the oracles of Delphi reinventing futurism in a trance, for thousands of years, over and over again.

Easy to bypass for the layman (me),

I guess what sucks is that couple things:

1. Thread starter is awesome as fuck. I haven't played a competitively in since Portland (by that I mean in the ....rain, non-competitively isn't really a thing, you win or you die)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memeticist
Back