Social Shocked woman argues in viral video as naked 'man' enters LA spa's women's section

The problem isn't with people who are actually facing an identity crisis, or however you want to frame it. The problem is with an environment of such brainless permissibility that any random creep can have unquestioning acceptance. And we all know people who are prone to acting in bad faith will take advantage of opportunities.

And the creep in the op was being defended by well meaning idiots who didn't think things through due to any number of factors. Do you think the explosion in numbers of trans people is only due to the fact that now they're availing themselves of protection under the law, or do you you think there's apso a social contagion factor coupled with fetishists taking advantage of opportunities?

I don't know what the demographics are about. All I'm saying is that the psychology of gender dysphoria all by itself should keep people from swinging their dicks, and trans-women on hormones will be more agreeable and risk averse than a cis man, so these stories of evil trans swinging dicks in women's lockers seems unlikely to me.

There have been people that want to flash a cock from under a trench coat for as long as there has been trench coats. If they aren't acting like a lady, then don't treat them like a lady and kick them out. Probably not an ordinary trans person you're dealing with if they are flashing cock.

I don't know what the demographics are about. All I'm saying is that the psychology of gender dysphoria all by itself should keep people from swinging their dicks, and trans-women on hormones will be more agreeable and risk averse than a cis man, so these stories of evil trans swinging dicks in women's lockers seems unlikely to me.

There have been people that want to flash a cock from under a trench coat for as long as there has been trench coats. If they aren't acting like a lady, then don't treat them like a lady and kick them out. Probably not an ordinary trans person you're dealing with if they are flashing cock.

You're probably right on this and that's the issue most people have with the trans washroom topic. It isn't someone who looks exactly like the opposite sex using their preferred bathroom as much as it's perverts like the one in this story most people are worried about.

The problem isn't with people who are actually facing an identity crisis, or however you want to frame it. The problem is with an environment of such brainless permissibility that any random creep can have unquestioning acceptance. And we all know people who are prone to acting in bad faith will take advantage of opportunities.

And the creep in the op was being defended by well meaning idiots who didn't think things through due to any number of factors. Do you think the explosion in numbers of trans people is only due to the fact that now they're availing themselves of protection under the law, or do you you think there's apso a social contagion factor coupled with fetishists taking advantage of opportunities?

What makes you think that it is a social contagion? Weren't there a bunch of left handed people that were afraid to admit that was their dominant hand because of religious nutjobs who associated them with Satan? Once people stopped caring the numbers exploded. I think the same thing is happening within the transgender community. They've always existed but they were too afraid to be themselves until recently. Should they go back to hiding again?

Creeps are going to be creeps no matter what. Most trans people just want to go about doing their business and then leave.

What makes you think that it is a social contagion? Weren't there a bunch of left handed people that were afraid to admit that was their dominant hand because of religious nutjobs who associated them with Satan? Once people stopped caring the numbers exploded. I think the same thing is happening within the transgender community. They've always existed but they were too afraid to be themselves until recently. Should they go back to hiding again?

Creeps are going to be creeps no matter what. Most trans people just want to go about doing their business and then leave.

Most trans people aren't the issue, it's the creeps that come along for the ride. If your a tranny and you've done the surgeries and gotten hormone therapy, more often than not, no one's going to even fucking know and, honestly, at that point, you deserve to use the bathroom/change room of your choice.

But it's the distortion of those well to do idiots that @Bald1 was talking about that enable perverts like the one in this situation. At some point, people like @Prefect, who tried gas lighting the whole thread, need to have a little more introspection and to understand that they are enabling sexually perverse behavior. People like him are using empathy as a compass for life and it isn't a winning strategy.

The claim is that "it's only .5% of the population", yet the majority needs to conform to them instead of the other way around? And they aren't even the main beneficiary of these adaptations, but the perverts are.

we should criminalize intentional exposure in any public space, irrespective of gender. eliminate any ambiguity about what's right or wrong. the don't show your dick campaign.
From free the nipple a few years ago to lock up the cock now. This country is bi polar

Back