Shoop SHOOP Dat BIGWAVERIDER R.I.P. Brother

EapVgYU.png

Painted style Mike template for anyone to use. It goes well with cartoon stuff too.

qO5W8Iq.png

haha, love it bud and a quick story. Mike and I were chatting about that movie and I said he was the dude with the lunchbox full of dick drawings, so I shooped him as we were having one of our 'you're gay' 'no you're gay' shoop battles in our PM (these happened a lot :D) so Mike came back at me with a video and I just found it in our big PM the other day so you posting that shoop reminded me of our little back and forth about who is the gayest <45><45><45>

Here is Mike's video he made and it always cracks me up <Lmaoo> sound on

haha, love it bud and a quick story. Mike and I were chatting about that movie and I said he was the dude with the lunchbox full of dick drawings, so I shooped him as we were having one of our 'you're gay' 'no you're gay' shoop battles in our PM (these happened a lot :D) so Mike came back at me with a video and I just found it in our big PM the other day so you posting that shoop reminded me of our little back and forth about who is the gayest <45><45><45>

Hahaha this is quality mate, proper cracking up. I bet the "who is the gayest" battles in your PM's were better thana lot of the shoop threads at the time. I'm sure there were a lot of top quality shoops flying about.

Ha, great anecdote, mate!

Hahaha this is quality mate, proper cracking up. I bet the "who is the gayest" battles in your PM's were better thana lot of the shoop threads at the time. I'm sure there were a lot of top quality shoops flying about.

For sure bud, we used to go back and forth all the time, there has to be over a thousand shoops in that PM and most of them are just us making fun of each other.

Spoke to me. (that's not a shoop, THIS is a shoop!) :p
feel free to improvise.
f15d0801-df71-4ddc-ac8e-20e2d15c053c-jpeg.944491
Great shoop~
Very suiting & use of "Teh" gets extra cool points imo~ :D:cool:

EapVgYU.png

Painted style Mike template for anyone to use. It goes well with cartoon stuff too.

qO5W8Iq.png
Hell yeah bro~ Teh shoop waz AMAZING, but offering a template for cartoonz is next lebel my brotheh~ :cool:

It's mind boogling to think about the amount of gifs & memes Mike made just to fook with us in a PM that nobody ever saw... and that's on top of rocking out millions of shoops to the public! :eek:

Here'z one he made just because I told him I was worn out from work & couldn't shoop for a bit. lol.
shoop-bwr-groovy-working-hard-jpg.944552

For sure bud, we used to go back and forth all the time, there has to be over a thousand shoops in that PM and most of them are just us making fun of each other.
We've alwayz joked about how our PM's could be shoop threads & how nobody would ever see even half the stuff we were victimized with. :D

of course we'd have our retorts...

shoop-mir-did-you-say-something-gif.944557

Attachments

• shoop BWR Groovy working-hard.jpg
    shoop BWR Groovy working-hard.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Shoop-Mir-did-you-say-something.gif
    Shoop-Mir-did-you-say-something.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 88
Did this one early on in the thread. Love that you added the text. <GinJuice>
View attachment 944614
Man it's so funny that you used the Snoop Dogg gif on a GODfather comment because Snoop Dogg has an album called 'The DOGfather' (DOGfather/GODfather) - the word "GOD" is the word "DOG" in reverse. Here's the album cover

Tha-doggfather.jpg

But my comment wouldn't be respectable without doing a version of the album cover with Mike on it as SHOOP Dogg the Shoopfather, so here it is...

Tha-doggfather-2.jpg

Man it's so funny that you used the Snoop Dogg gif on a GODfather comment because Snoop Dogg has an album called 'The DOGfather' (DOGfather/GODfather) - the word "GOD" is the word "DOG" in reverse. Here's the album cover

Tha-doggfather.jpg

But my comment wouldn't be respectable without doing a version of the album cover with Mike on it as SHOOP Dogg the Shoopfather, so here it is...

Tha-doggfather-2.jpg
Totally had this album back in the day. Snoop upside your head was the big track. Love it.

Back