Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

Hilarious

giphy.gif
Rockhold just resigned himself to the beta in that situation. No way he can compete with Nate Diaz improvised thugness.

He throws up the sign meaning west coast you moron, there not gang signs

There, their, they're.

Learn it, Know it, Live it.

Moron.

I'll bet you are a dope smoking, wanna-be gangster too.

MuTWaGg.gif

I saved Yancy's head as a smart object... then did all the head movements. Since it was a smart object, I can now put any head in there that I want & the movements are all ready done... Sweet!

Great tip @bigwaverider

Here's the Yancy one.

kWsa3To.gif

There, their, they're.

Learn it, Know it, Live it.

Moron.

I'll bet you are a dope smoking, wanna-be gangster too.

When ur so wrong that you have nothing to say in response, you look for grammar and spelling errors

Which nobody cares about

Last edited:
Love it! Was just thinking if you could cut the hotdog and stick that in his mouth.
How about this?

PicsArt_02-19-11.00.40.png

He's about to go for a 5th UFC branded hotdog... The crowd is with him... He's struggling... But this is Nate Diaz we're talking about - he will be just fine.

Last edited:
When ur so wrong that you have nothing to say in response, you look for grammar and spelling errors

Which nobody cares about

I love it when an illiterate high schooler tries to call me a moron.

Sure, no one cares about that. Try to get a job sometime.

Again, no response to my original post. How does it feel to be wrong? Cuz ur coming across as salty

I love it when someone makes multiple posts talking shit about throwing up fake gang signs and calling them poser bitches for it, when in fact they werent throwing up gang signs at all

Back