Shoop SHOOP dat StonedLemur & friends

You said earlier in the thread you don't do drugs?

You must be one of them weed smokers that doesn't consider it a drug lol.

In comparison to my past I'd say its not lol.

I only smoke once a day, typically at night.
One dab to relax and try to sleep.
I sleep 4-5 hours a night so its good for the mind sir.

Ok, on Netflix there's a documentary about Woodstock 99 called trainwreck ...the first episode.

With 13:24 left to the episode the guy says "it became like a crazy human zoo", and they show me doing an interview...Im going off for 5-10 seconds.
I smash myself with plywood... believe me you can't miss it lol.

@johny ringo @Buff @Reach4theSky @SenorFranko @Arqueto @AleYeah @toasty
8i7jo1.jpg

Yeah, they can get away from you pretty quick if you don't know what you're doing...and sometimes they can get away from you even if you do lol
I did dabs with my buds before we went to a local pro-wrestling show a few years back. Managed to get my debit card locked out due to putting the wrong pin in too many times at the ATM while at the show. Same pin i've had for over 20 years.

Had to get my friend to pay for my shit for the rest of the night. From someone who bongs it up daily, dabs are a whole other level lol

I did dabs with my buds before we went to a local pro-wrestling show a few years back. Managed to get my debit card locked out due to putting the wrong pin in too many times at the ATM while at the show. Same pin i've had for over 20 years.

Had to get my friend to pay for my shit for the rest of the night. From someone who bongs it up daily, dabs are a whole other level lol

That's why I only do one at night in my own home sir lmao.