Shoop SHOOP dat StonedLemur & friends

He looks like a fatter ace of cakes duff goldman.
intro-1700606761.jpg

I waz going for more of a "Stoic detatched king" vibe. Like your minions would be in trouble if they didn't pick out teh Brown M&M's from the package... or whatever. lol....

iu

but I see what you're saying now ?1?

I can see what you were aiming for, maybe I was being too critical lol.

VH was on another level of douchebags it seems lmao

MODS. I've posted this here and hope you might pin it or leave it in heavies: elsewhere has different people who won't otherwise see this. I accept defeat if I'm overly optimistic.

Sherbros.

The Sherdog has been around for a long time. Sadly, some of our Sherbros have passed away in real life and many of you never know each other beyond a username and thread.

I recommend getting to know each other even a tiny bit better.

We already have a starter thread for the shy but courageous:
Post your pic

Perhaps you'd be willing to follow one another on IG (or elsewhere) and make the community more real?

Yours in the Dawg.
Will

**EDIT**
You'll be surprised who people are beyond a username. Of course, we have trolls and jackasses but this Forum has been around forever and it would be sad if people never quite went beyond an opinion of somebody because of their smart-ass replies or lack of rasslin knowledge ;)

Templates:

Picsart-24-02-29-15-48-35-481.png
Picsart-24-02-29-15-32-57-249.png

Picsart-24-02-29-17-55-03-856.png

That beard grew quite long Mr. Dildo Baggins sir, @StonedLemur <{outtahere}>

I've got some good cream for the greenish shade that happens after a few weeks of décapitation, an old recipe that's in my family, and then got preserved by some guillotine enthusiasts after it got banned.

Very good to know, I'll keep that in mind sir lol.