Shoop SHOOP dat StonedLemur & friends

Lemur didn't want it to get out that he's obviously a male underwear model but now the cat is out of the bag.
Honestly each time I see a guy wearing a leather jock-strap, it just screams leeemuuuuuuuuurrrrrr in my head.
That's weird btw, I wish it would stop. Not that I see half naked guys that often obviously, and I don't indulge in BJJ or other sins.

53569136476_2e4f8d37e7.jpg

Would (honestly) pay a large sum of money ...
to reveal the number of neckbeards writing mma articles.

{<hhh]

Like when parents let their kids go crazy on their birthday.

For a single day, they really are an astronaut.

Every other day of the year...

<NewGina>

they're just a space cadet.

VH was on another level of douchebags it seems lmao
Haha... it waz actually a quality control test for teh roadies. If they saw brown m&mz, they knew teh road crew didn't read their whole production contract, & so they'd order a re-check of teh hole production because something much more important had likely been overlooked.

Link --> One such error did occur at a University of Southern Colorado show in 1980 –- as foretold by a bowl full of brown M&Ms. Per Roth, the roadies had not read the weight requirements for the band's heavy stage equipment, causing the venue's floor to sink in, resulting in around $80,000 worth of damage to the arena.

9uCrdXA.jpeg

Haha... it waz actually a quality control test for teh roadies. If they saw brown m&mz, they knew teh road crew didn't read their whole production contract, & so they'd order a re-check of teh hole production because something much more important had likely been overlooked.

Link --> One such error did occur at a University of Southern Colorado show in 1980 –- as foretold by a bowl full of brown M&Ms. Per Roth, the roadies had not read the weight requirements for the band's heavy stage equipment, causing the venue's floor to sink in, resulting in around $80,000 worth of damage to the arena.

9uCrdXA.jpeg
That's actually a good idea lol....and an even better shoop ;)