"SHOOPER OF THE YEAR" 2020 VOTING THREAD!

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2020. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats @Arqueto , AKA The Top Dog!
50801549193_64a294ed93_n.jpg

Attachments

• ottawa-eating-hot-dog.jpg
    ottawa-eating-hot-dog.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 7
♦♦Congratulations to your winner @Arqueto♦♦
XBKkN5x.gif

2nd place @Iron Skin
uEYFANp.gif

3rd place @Myrddin Wild
HUyDjk7.gif

Thank you all for a wonderful Shoop Year in 2020! 2021 will be better!

Contestants in order of placement:

01. @Arqueto - 89 VOTES
02. @Iron Skin - 59 VOTES
03. @Myrddin Wild - 28 VOTES
04. @Buff - 26 VOTES
05. @HughPhug - 25 VOTES
06. @propain14 - 22 VOTES
07. @Ottawaguy - 20 VOTES
08. @Frank McEdgar - 17 VOTES
09. @dindonker - 16 VOTES
10. @Volador - 14 VOTES
11. @Doughie99 - 13 VOTES - TIE
@BigTruck -13 VOTES - TIE
13. @Dead Kennedy - 09 VOTES
14. @Draxton - 08 VOTES
15. @MMAart - 06 VOTES - TIE
15. @cheat toes - 06 VOTES - TIE
17. @OG Thanos - 05 VOTES
18. @Roy D Rayge - 03 VOTES
20. @AleYeah - 2 - TIE
20. @ThePsychoticKane - 02 - TIE

CONGRATS ARQ & IRON SKIN!!!
ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

Well dun & well deserved, & thanks to teh hole shoop community for making this such a fun place to hang out!!! MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Congrats to my favorites guys in this thread:

@Arqueto @Myrddin Wild @HughPhug @Ottawaguy @Dead Kennedy @Draxton you know what congrats to all participants :D
Congrats @Arqueto on your well deserved victory. @Iron Skin and @Myrddin Wild congrats to you 2 as well. Both of you are definitely among my favorite shoopers.

Thanks to everybody who takes the time to create something that they then share with Sherdog. Its one of my favorite things about Sherdog.
@Arqueto way to go bro... you smashed it outta the park.
- Probably the most dedicated shooper here.

Great work and Congrats also to @Iron Skin and @Myrddin Wild for the Silver and Bronze medals!
Thanx guyz... I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible for me to make teh podium:
@Buff for going missing half teh season
@Ottawaguy for taking @Buff ice fishing last spring
@HughPhug for making @Rider a psilosyben curry prior to his decision not to enter.
...& the rest of teh top 20 for holding back this year to let a lil gangstah chime.

Last edited:
XBKkN5x.gif

2nd place @Iron Skin
uEYFANp.gif

3rd place @Myrddin Wild
HUyDjk7.gif

01. @Arqueto - 89 VOTES
04. @Buff - 26 VOTES
05. @HughPhug - 25 VOTES
10. @Volador - 14 VOTES
14. @Draxton - 08 VOTES
20. @AleYeah - 2 - TIE

@Arqueto way to go buddy, you really deserve this. Big congratulations <{RoseRun}>

Well deserved! The pride grandpa fighters was definitely my favorite, but all you guys make my day brighter with your hilarious posts.

(press play. make sure volume is set properly)

Congrats @Arqueto !!

Thanks everyone that voted on me and everyone that participated in the shoop threads.

Well done! Congrats @Arqueto ! Literally top dog!

Thanks again @bigwaverider for all you do for the shoop community.

Congrats @Arqueto!!!!

Any congrats to me!!
View attachment 824116

@Arqueto way to go bro... you smashed it outta the park.
- Probably the most dedicated shooper here.

Great work and Congrats also to @Iron Skin and @Myrddin Wild for the Silver and Bronze medals!

Congrats @Arqueto and congrats to everyone who has been part of this year's SOTY event! You guys know who you are. Props to all the hard work and the time and effort you put in to entertain everyone on this site. Looking forward to the next one and other future events. Cheers!

bc4bd3ace590d5755bca506880b95e652f547cf6.gifv

Congrats @Arqueto on your well deserved victory. @Iron Skin and @Myrddin Wild congrats to you 2 as well. Both of you are definitely among my favorite shoopers.

Thanks to everybody who takes the time to create something that they then share with Sherdog. Its one of my favorite things about Sherdog.

Congrats to my favorites guys in this thread:

@Arqueto @Myrddin Wild @HughPhug @Ottawaguy @Dead Kennedy @Draxton you know what congrats to all participants :D

Congrats @Arqueto , AKA The Top Dog!
50801549193_64a294ed93_n.jpg

Thanks guys, it's been a shitty year but it never stopped us from shooping and nothing ever will I say it all the time but the shoop community here is the best thing about this place. I love all you crazy sonofabitchez and can't wait to see the shoops that 2021 brings.

Congrats to @Iron Skin for coming second and @Myrddin Wild for coming third and a massive shout out to @bigwaverider for running the show and not entering and kicking all our butts again :p

Thanks guys, it's been a shitty year but it never stopped us from shooping and nothing ever will I say it all the time but the shoop community here is the best thing about this place. I love all you crazy sonofabitchez and can't wait to see the shoops that 2021 brings.

Congrats to @Iron Skin for coming second and @Myrddin Wild for coming third and a massive shout out to @bigwaverider for running the show and not entering and kicking all our butts again :p

We love you @Arqueto ...
4.gif

XBKkN5x.gif

2nd place @Iron Skin
uEYFANp.gif

3rd place @Myrddin Wild
HUyDjk7.gif

01. @Arqueto - 89 VOTES
04. @Buff - 26 VOTES
05. @HughPhug - 25 VOTES
10. @Volador - 14 VOTES
14. @Draxton - 08 VOTES
20. @AleYeah - 2 - TIE
<5>Congrats to all

Congratulations to @Arqueto on the win. I say his reward should be is to be made a mod. Guy is an all around good poster and good for the community. Again congrats my dude, you’ve earned it...

Thanks bro and right back at you for the good for the community man. Sherdog wouldn't be Sherdog without a @Dead Kennedy 'what's everyone eating and drinking thread' on event nights.

Congrats to all for making it to the top 20.

Not sure if a lot of you know this or not but two years and 2 month ago @Arqueto cuold not even make an avatar. And now look at him. He is an accomplished artist, a good Photoshopper, and a great shooper. He's won ISL two years in a row too.

@Iron Skin is a great guy, a nice person, an awesome shooper, and a bad ass artist. You all should visit his thread called "Describe a scene and i will try to draw it". Talk about talent, humor, skill. He is taking the weirdest request and making some damned good drawings. Want a "A gold coin running from a group of nerds trying to kill it with bags of cash while a crowd of laughing pigs watch eating popcorn".. he can draw it.

Super proud of @Myrddin Wild. This guy works so hard for you guys and never asks for anything in return. He loves the Shoops and put so much effort behind the scenes. The Shoop Scene would be less without his hard work, and dedication. He literally spent a week going through the shoop threads, counting each shoop (thousands of them from hundreds of people), and making a spread sheet of it for the Shooper of the Year. I give him the highest praises. He deserves a round of applause.

Wanna know how many shoops you made this year and in what thread? Well we can tell you. :D

oTmdhp8.png

Last edited:
Back