"SHOOPER OF THE YEAR" 2020 VOTING THREAD!

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2020. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why wasn't this stickied like the POTY nomination thread?

threads do better in the wild brah. People don't look at stickies as often as they do threads on the first page or so.

I don’t know who’s gonna win, but I know @Buff ’s butt munchin’ shoop has almost got me in trouble giggling in front of my kids twice already this evening.

haha
Embarrassed%20Dad.jpg

Thanks for the honorable mention @bigwaverider . It means a lot and I appreciate it. It's a pleasure being part of the 2020 Santa hats thread and it's an honor to be in line with these talented guys. I'm not even on these guys level! May the best shooper win! The shoops ITT are all awesome and funny! Keep up the good work guys! Good luck!

1d7dd2281450dd8943c0db6ec1abad45.gif

Thank you guys and I can't believe I'm even considered bc I suck lol
If you’re on the list you earned it, plain and simple. I wasn’t a part of the selection process but I’ve seen the work these guys @Arqueto @bigwaverider and @Myrddin Wild do behind the scenes. Calling it meticulous doesn’t do it justice. Great job with the shoops my friend

Hey guys I almost overlooked this!

I been very low energy this year and have been less and less focused on this stuff as of late

But I went with @Arqueto @Buff and @Iron Skin

Arq always has crisp and clean amazing shoops, I love the animations and am blown away how natural and quickly he learned all this stuff, in the same amount of time I just got worse and lazier but he is one dedicated artist and his passion shows in his work!

Buff is next alphebetically and his stuff always makes me laugh, also less active hope to see more of ya - I still have some of your gems saved in my media - you will always go for that shock factor that I like

Iron Skin - love your creativity and ideas you always bring something that makes me smile and that shoop with masvidal lol good times you always bring it

Some legit talent here boys wish I had move votes keep making this place awesome

Here is that list if anyone wants to see:

LIST OF SHOOP THREADS IN 2020 (COURTESY OF @Myrddin Wild)
12/15 – Paint V5 R2
12/07 – Santa Hat thread
11-15 UFC - No Names Edition
11/13 – Paint R2 event feedback
11/11 – Roast your fellow sherdoggers
10/18 – Paint V5 sign up
09/29 – NGS V6 R2
09/20 - GOATMaev
08/30 – Kim Face
08/27 – Sherdoggers Avis
08/18 – NGS V6 R1
07/29 – Isl V8 final shoop off
07/22 – Tyson fights a shark for shark week
07/21 – Shoop Wandi in a funny way
07/14 – ISL V8 R2
05/16 – Sherbro Dead Kennedy support shoops
05/12 – ISL V8 R1
05/11 – Wand Reading
04/30 – ISL V8 sign up thread
04/29 – Covid Lockdown
04/04 – Khabib vs Ferguson poster
04/02 – Derp Face Dana
03/28 – DUI & Gunslinger Jones
03/25 – Badly Paint MMA
03/16 – Wanderlai Silva’s hair
03/11 – Corona Avi Masks
03/10 - Paint V4 R2
03/08 – Alien Joanna Dome
03/02 – Met Arlovski
02/27 – Tyson Fury Tongue
02/25 – Karolina head
02/24 – Bullied kid
02-21 Jedi Diego Sanchez
02/11 – Paint V4 R1
01/21 – Froot shoops Contest

I’m going to do my homework b4 voting, but let it be known that

I don’t know who’s gonna win, but I know @Buff ’s butt munchin’ shoop has almost got me in trouble giggling in front of my kids twice already this evening.
Bro you have no idea how happy I was that the image fit... It might be my masterpiece.

Appreciate all mentions and votes...

2021 comeback...?

I voted for @Ottawaguy @HughPhug and @Myrddin Wild

their contributions to the community are substantial, their humor is outstanding, their shoops are top tier, and most of all they are great people.

Went with @Arqueto @Myrddin Wild and @Ottawaguy as all are very good and the Shoop scene just wouldn’t be the same without them.
Honorable mention to...
@propain14 @Iron Skin @Frank McEdgar @BigTruck and @Buff respectively
Also thanks for including me and my shitty shoops. I try, just not that hard...
giphy.gif

And also......thank you to @bigwaverider and @Myrddin Wild and also @Arqueto for a whole load of work Behind the Scenes on a lot of comps this year.
All deserve a big round round of applause for time and effort. Well done boys.

I'm very honored to be nominated, but @Iron Skin @Arqueto & @Myrddin Wild deserve it more

Much love and respect to all of the talented shoopers who never cease to amaze me! And a special shout out to @bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @Myrddin Wild, and everyone else who helps to organize and run all of the contests!

Thanks @bigwaverider for doing this, and for your amazing work in support of the shoop scene. Your name should be included in the poll as many of us consider you the master of the shoop scene.

I voted for @Myrddin Wild , @Arqueto and @Iron Skin . Great contributors and their work speaks for itself!

well done everyone!
Thanx guyz!!!

ysKkl0b.gif

Back