Should Colby be fined?

The butthurt of some UFC fans is shocking.

"He said mean things! Ban him!"

Please... Vote Hillary and watch Soccer.

Covington is by far the derpiest fighter I've ever seen. With that being said, something had to be said about how Brazilians treat foreign competitors.

I think he should be banned forever and ban freedom of speech while we're at it so it never happens again
It is my understanding that your right to freedom of speech doesn't exist while you're on the job. Like how someone is not greeted at McDonald's, "How may I help you, you stupid fuck?" even though half the time the worker probably wants to. "Thank you for choosing McDonald's, thank you for cutting my smoke break short, dickhead."

Know what I mean?

The butthurt of some UFC fans is shocking.

"He said mean things! Ban him!"

Please... Vote Hillary and watch Soccer.
There it is. Wait long enough, and it eventually comes out. Some guy calling foreigners animals are almost always supported by Trump Chumps.

And they wonder why most people think they're racist douche-bags. They can't help themselves.

lol "Free speech" doesn't mean you can be an asshole without repercussions

The same people who complain about hurt feelings from calling an entire country animals, are usually the same people who get the vapors when they see a black football player kneeling during the national anthem.

No self-awareness.

Could you imagine a foreign fighter saying this to an American audience? They would have their panties so twisted they would pass out.

He should be fined for not KO'ing Maia.

Not sure about fines but street justice may prevail.

The trash talking is fine and nothing we haven't already seen before. But there was no reason for him to shove the translator and be a dick to him, the guy is just trying to do his job. Colby is a piece of shit

I think he should tbh. Not because i dont understand the heel gimmick. But if this becomes the norm and fighters are encouraged to gi over their way to offend and get as much reaction as possible. You gonna see something happen to a fighter. Its really not wise to offend thousands of people after they have been drinking and watching fights as usually people are the most pumped up in moments like this.
Exactly. You're inviting the opportunity for a riot. I don't care what Covington has to say, let that idiot continue you talk. His pending KO loss and him being humbled will be worth the wait.

The trash talking is fine and nothing we haven't already seen before. But there was no reason for him to shove the translator and be a dick to him, the guy is just trying to do his job. Colby is a piece of shit

You are FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

SHOVE??????? Did his fingertips even touch the guys fucking clothes? I get SHOVED harder when my cat brushes against me

You are FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

SHOVE??????? Did his fingertips even touch the guys fucking clothes? I get SHOVED harder when my cat brushes against me

Colby pushed the guy backwards so clearly he did make contact. The guy is just trying to do his job and Colby pushed/shoved him away and wouldn't let him. It is a dick move that everyone should be able to agree on regardless if you like Colby or not

Man this world has been completely pussified. So a guy PUSHED someone after a fucking cage fight ..?

He didn't punch the guy, the guy isn't hurt.
Who gives a flying fuck?

Back