Should Colby be fined?

Why should he be fined? Where is his "fine money" going? Into Dana's pockets? He doesn't need any more money.

Stop fining athletes.

The trash talking is fine and nothing we haven't already seen before. But there was no reason for him to shove the translator and be a dick to him, the guy is just trying to do his job. Colby is a piece of shit

Yeah, this. The retarded "being a heel" circus to "sell" yourself to the least intelligent members of the audience, sure, go ahead. But touching a person who is not part of your stupid fucking gimmick and only there as a real person (not a WWE actor playing a translator your can safely powerbomb through the spanish announce table) doing his fucking job... that's over the line.

He should be yelled at, or given a minor fine - nothing really meaningful happened, but if stuff like this is allowed to continue without any control, we are going to be on a slippery slope where a meathead fighter who thinks he's some sort of modern day Ric Flair will go over the line badly to entertain the drooling mongoloids on the seats near the rafters.

Man this world has been completely pussified. So a guy PUSHED someone after a fucking cage fight ..?

He didn't punch the guy, the guy isn't hurt.
Who gives a flying fuck?
lets fake news the shit out of this. Shoot Boxe says shoved. I say SAVAGELY BEAT innocent tie wearing man to the brink of death!!!!

Man this world has been completely pussified. So a guy PUSHED someone after a fucking cage fight ..?

Who gives a flying fuck?

The guy is a translator, not a fighter. He is just trying to do his job and you push him away and won't let him just so you can be a dick. It is no different than putting your hands on a ref.

If you think it is pussified to say that is a dick move and not right then the problem is on you. You don't put your hands on officials, that has ALWAYS been the rule this isn't something new.

Last edited:
Does Brazil have any tennis players you can follow OP? I suggest changing sport.

BTW Just curious did you ask for sanction when Werdum kicked Edmond? I didnt loved it.

I think he should be banned forever and ban freedom of speech while we're at it so it never happens again
If you're equating pushing somebody unprovoked with freedom of speech, you might be a dumb motherfucker. That said, he shouldn't be fined.

He would kill everyone in there, if that was the case. HE just beat the best Brazilian man with ease - imagine what he would do to some rando Brazo-bums?

Yeah..... cause they wouldn't just knife him to death and rape his ass before hanging him off the walls as a trophy.

The trash talking is fine and nothing we haven't already seen before. But there was no reason for him to shove the translator and be a dick to him, the guy is just trying to do his job. Colby is a piece of shit
Especially since this was in Brazil. Acting like a heel in Brazil is only going to make you so popular in America. Hell, most casuals don't even follow these events

Who gives a flying fuck?
No, this was never acceptable in previous eras, and would have likely garnered a stiffer response. Decorum was much more established in previous decades. Civility was demanded in public life because people knew what would happen if standards were lowered. This kind of game will ultimately lead to people taking matters into their own hands. Laws don't matter much when people stop respecting institutions, and are encouraged to openly antagonize the public.

The world hasn't become more pussified. It's become more crass, and juvenile. You guys think you're playing a video game on your couch, and none of this has any consequences. Keep encouraging it, and you'll find out what those consequences are. It only takes one person.

Coby might not be coming home. Don't act like a hurt pussy if he doesn't. We told you so.

Especially since this was in Brazil. Acting like a heel in Brazil is only going to make you so popular in America. Hell, most casuals don't even follow these events

No, this was never acceptable in previous eras, and would have likely garnered a stiffer response. Decorum was much more established in previous decades. Civility was demanded in public life because people knew what would happen if standards were lowered. This kind of game will ultimately lead to people taking matters into their own hands. Laws don't matter much when people stop respecting institutions, and are encouraged to openly antagonize the public.

The world hasn't become more pussified. It's become more crass, and juvenile. You guys think you're playing a video game on your couch, and none of this has any consequences. Keep encouraging it, and you'll find out what those consequences are. It only takes one person.

Coby might not be coming home. Don't act like a hurt pussy if he doesn't. We told you so.
giphy.gif

Should have punched the translator imo...

Lol what a fucking dramatic pussy you are. Go back to Brazil u lying little manlet.

If you're equating pushing somebody unprovoked with freedom of speech, you might be a dumb motherfucker. That said, he shouldn't be fined.
A generation of people who were raised on the Internet have been convinced that they can act, and say anything without consequence. This has, and will continue to result in a a lot of ruined reputations.

Trolling on the Internet, as well as being a public figure who spouts off, is a cruel mistress. We've only seen the beginning of people growing up to find out that their past "trolling" activity has come back to haunt them when it's time to get serious about life.

Posting shit to social media, and clowning on a hot mic has ruined so many lives, I'm surprised that there isn't more anxiety about doing it.

Maybe this is our new evolutionary algorithm. Do they give out Darwin Awards for death by trolling?

It's weird that Werdum irritated me with his homophobic insults and he also tried to fight another fighter's coach (or corner man) in the ring after the fight. However, Colby insulting a country and gently pushing the interpreter didn't bother me. I'm not sure why I feel differently about these incidents. Hmm....I just I'm just a hypocrite but then again the circumstances and actions aren't completely the same. Whatever.....not a big deal in the grand scheme of life imo.

The same people who complain about hurt feelings from calling an entire country animals, are usually the same people who get the vapors when they see a black football player kneeling during the national anthem.

No self-awareness.

Could you imagine a foreign fighter saying this to an American audience? They would have their panties so twisted they would pass out.

As a German I never understood why the Brazil hate/bashing on here is tolerated so much. Granted most people on here are from the US, maybe somebody can explain to me if there is a pissing contest going on between those countries??? Or is there any other reason to hate brazilians for an american?

Colby just showed that he has the intelligence of a peanut and super cringey.

Back