Should I ride this bet or cash out ?

KoreanZombieFan

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I have a 15 leg multi . Last leg is diaz vs jorge . need your opinions . Cash out is currently @ $455.56 . Diaz wins = $1.6k 41AF90C9-8456-42E1-A609-C26D4DDC75B4.png
EA70ECAE-5BD5-489D-B828-74BF713FEA02.png

Last edited:
Well you're literally setting ~200$ on fire by clicking the cash out button, so there's that...

Just bet Masvidal -170 if you want to hedge and you will lock in far more money.

But you should let at least some (or all) of it ride. Why add Nate to the parlay if you wanted to cash out after the first 14? Should have made it a 14 leg parlay instead.

Depends on how much 1.6k is to you. I usually hedge those big parlays unless i am very confident on the last leg. Which i would not be in that matchup.

Just bet Masvidal -170 if you want to hedge and you will lock in far more money.

But you should let at least some (or all) of it ride. Why add Nate to the parlay if you wanted to cash out after the first 14? Should have made it a 14 leg parlay instead.
This is for sure the correct answer.

You've basically got Diaz at + 400 odds here. If you dropped 800 on Masvidal and Diaz won you'd be up 800, if Masvidal wins you're up 470.

Both of those are better than the guaranteed 420.

Change that 800, to more or less depending on your read on the fight. Great work on the parlay btw, you're in a very enviable position.

Just hedge with Masvidal for guaranteed profit, obviously

I thinik Diaz is going to win but it's very risky
<GSPWoah>

Back