Should I take the vaccine?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OMG? Two people? Shut the world down

Im recovering from COVID right now and it’s a miracle that I survived this far.

Luckily I sent $300 to my overlords Fauci and big pharma. They then forgave me for my non compliance and let me live despite being an “anti vaxxer”

But really TS, if you are young and have no health problems don’t take it because you are being pressured by others. Make your own decisions. Not taking the vax should have no stigma. Anyone who is worried about COVID can get the vaccine whenever they’d like. Didn’t your momma ever tell you not to give into to peer pressure?

I agree 2 people is not many but if you look at our case numbers and consider our high quality hospitals are nowhere overloaded, this is a significant departure from the earlier strains.

About 10 % of our deaths in the past month have been healthy males under 30. This means healthy males are over represented for the population.

Your body, your choice.

Summary-July-31.jpg

Gotta feel including the number of vaccinations given would be pretty useful. Odd omission, wonder why????

I think I'm going to get it just so people get off my ass about it. I'm not scared of covid or the vaccine.

Also were in stage 5 in my area now, worried they will make laws saying I won't be able to work or renew my license without a vaccine, shit like that. Potentially make it harder to get later where as it's free right now I just have to go to the grocery store and wait 5 minutes

My experience with Moderna was after a couple days I woke up and had no feeling in my left arm. It was like it was paralyzed just dangling, had to pick it up with my right hand and ran water over it. Feeling came back but that's happened a couple times and is fucking terrifying.

You slept in an awkward position pinched a nerve. I've done it, too, but it had nothing to do with any vaccines.

Why is this still a debate? The majority of the gigantic hosputalisations are via unvaccinated people

At least dont be a fucking c word to the overworked hospital staff who might have to look after you because you're too much of a cry baby to get a little jab that's been developed over 15 years and had a little tweek since Covid 18 ffs.

Why do so many point out the possible long term effects of the vaccine and just overlook the possible longterm effects of contracting Covid?

People think inaction is a naturally safer option as you don't cause any negatives you experience because you never took action.

Of course this isn't true but it's how people think.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omission_bias

Im just sick of my mother texting me every day about it and I dont want to stress her out but its my call so should I just lie to her that I took it dunno thats not nice either

She is very stessed out because my father has alzheimer or some shit and I would not want to give her more stress

If you're at risk due to health factors or age then consider doing your research before scheduling your shot.

If you're none of the above, there is no need for it.

I think I'm going to get it just so people get off my ass about it. I'm not scared of covid or the vaccine.

Also were in stage 5 in my area now, worried they will make laws saying I won't be able to work or renew my license without a vaccine, shit like that. Potentially make it harder to get later where as it's free right now I just have to go to the grocery store and wait 5 minutes

You should be questioning why the government is forcing you through hoops to do tasks you could do without taking the vaccine.

Just to be clear, I'm not for or against someone choosing to take it.

My mother is pressuring me to take it im still undecided just been monitoring stuff
With all the variants coming out, it will be labeled useless in a few months.

You should definitely inject yourself with experimental ingredients that have an expiration date shorter than a 90s PC.

Had an allergic reaction to the first shot of pfizer and was recommended against getting the second shot so i havent.

it is what it is. Shit could be getting interesting soon.

Im just sick of my mother texting me every day about it and I dont want to stress her out but its my call so should I just lie to her that I took it dunno thats not nice either
IDK but you have #209 Stockton Slap posts so fuck it.

I think most Democrats will say take it & most Republicans will say don't take it
It's just the way it is

Back