Crime Should LGBT Pride parades be 18+ only?

if ppl wanna expose their children to sodomites gonna be diff. to stop them

Dude, post #16 in this thread YouTube clip of Norm with Dennis Miller. Are you ok?
I tend to skip over that tool's posts out of hand but I will give the clip a listen.

Isn't it ilegal to do sexual things and be naked in public ? Can you post a link as proof ? And kids there ?

they should be 18 plus but only because many of the gay people that partake in pride parade are depraved. the fact that they are willing to do those kinds of things in front of kids and/or bring their kids to events like that speaks volumes about the morality of that community.

my experience is that for the most part its the men who are depraved morally, and sexually addicted. the women don't seem too bad frankly.

the problem with being gay has nothing to do with what body parts you like to have sex with imo.... its really all about MEN who have no limits sexually and being gay only affords endless opportunities for hedonistic lifestyles because its men with men. that is where the problem is. its simply a problem with men... not "gay men"... its JUST men. being gay just happens to afford the opportunity to do what lots of men want to do anyway but the women wont have it.

if 20 men with their female partners are at a drinking party and a man says "lets all fuck each other" its HIGHLY unlikely anyone engages in that behavior. if 40 gay men are at a drinking party and someone says "lets all fuck each other" there is a much higher chance of that happening among some, many or all of them.

even then... I do not care what they do in private at all but since sexual debauchery is normalized among gay men and in gay communities I think we should never promote the LGBTQ lifestyle in any way because it is largely NOT a healthy lifestyle for men and overall bad for humanity too.

kids should not be taught to value that community just because they are gay.

I am also strongly in favor of making them a protected class of people in terms of having VERY stiff punishments in place for people who persecute or abuse someone because they are gay. NO gay person should ever fear for their safety just because they are gay or be discriminated against for employment, housing etc.

Last edited:
Their parades should only be lawful if done in a secluded location, like a desert or rainforest. Also, no minors allowed. Sad that has to be said.

if ppl wanna expose their children to sodomites gonna be diff. to stop them

LOL the rapper from ur av.

I'm not for this but if the LGBT community wants to continue to embarrass themselves then let them. I cant see a modern day politician taking on the alphabet mafia

I just remember I stumbled on to one in Toronto too. Nothing gay too but I remember the store owner asking me I was in town for Pride. I was a bit confused like huh? Pride got bought by the UFC a few years ago.
You keep stumbling on pride parades in different countries.

<{katwhu}>

they should be 18 plus but only because the LGBTQ community is depraved. the fact that they are willing to do those kinds of things in front of kids and/or bring their kids to events like that speaks volumes about the morality of that community.

my experience is that for the most part its the men who are depraved morally, and sexually addicted. the women don't seem too bad frankly.

the problem with being gay has nothing to do with what body parts you like to have sex with imo.... its really all about MEN who have no limits sexually and being gay only affords endless opportunities for hedonistic lifestyles because its men with men. that is where the problem is. its simply a problem with men... not "gay men"... its JUST men. being gay just happens to afford the opportunity to do what lots of men want to do anyway but the women wont have it.

if 20 men with their female partners are at a drinking party and a man says "lets all fuck each other" its HIGHLY unlikely anyone engages in that behavior. if 40 gay men are at a drinking party and someone says "lets all fuck each other" there is a much higher chance of that happening among some, many or all of them.

even then... I do not care what they do in private at all but since sexual debauchery is normalized among gay men and in gay communities I think we should never promote the LGBTQ lifestyle in any way because it is largely NOT a healthy lifestyle for men and overall bad for humanity too.

kids should not be taught to value that community just because they are gay.

I am also strongly in favor of making them a protected class of people in terms of having VERY stiff punishments in place for people who persecute or abuse someone because they are gay. NO gay person should ever fear for their safety just because they are gay or be discriminated against for employment, housing etc.
Slow down chief. You can't make a blanket statement like "all LGBTQ" are depraved. There's actually only a minority that are into being overt about their sexual preferences and even less who are overt about being into the fringe stuff.

It's clear the the fringe makes everyone in that community look bad.

Slow down chief. You can't make a blanket statement like "all LGBTQ" are depraved. There's actually only a minority that are into being overt about their sexual preferences and even less who are overt about being into the fringe stuff.

It's clear the the fringe makes everyone in that community look bad.

Don't be unfair to me. My post is actually very well balanced and if you read it carefully, it is very clear that I don't think they're all depraved and don't think very many of the women are at all. But in the context of pride parades, it is often a disgusting display of debauchery at many of them and that when children are around which ought to cause many of them to stop. And yes, I say the same thing about Mardi gras.

But also if you are addressing my criticism of gay men then do so. But I would be glad to defend that it is not a small minority that have way too much sex with way too many people. It's actually a majority.

Here is a relevant quote from my post that you quoted showing that I don't think they are all the braved!!!!

"if 40 gay men are at a drinking party and someone says "lets all fuck each other" there is a much higher chance of that happening among some, many or all of them."

Don't be unfair to me. My post is actually very well balanced and if you read it carefully, it is very clear that I don't think they're all depraved and don't think very many of the women are at all. But in the context of pride parades, it is often a disgusting display of debauchery at many of them and that when children are around which ought to cause many of them to stop. And yes, I say the same thing about Mardi gras.

But also if you are addressing my criticism of gay men then do so. But I would be glad to defend that it is not a small minority that have way too much sex with way too many people. It's actually a majority.

Here is a relevant quote from my post that you quoted showing that I don't think they are all the braved!!!!

"if 40 gay men are at a drinking party and someone says "lets all fuck each other" there is a much higher chance of that happening among some, many or all of them."
OK in your original post you should seriously consider rephrasing your first sentence.

On the second paragraph of this post, what evidence do you have?

not a small minority that have way too much sex with way too many people. It's actually a majority.

OK in your original post you should seriously consider rephrasing your first sentence.

On the second paragraph of this post, what evidence do you have?

Even many married men who say they are monogamous who are gay admit that they cheat on their husbands a few times a year....

And I'm really genuinely not a homophobe and I know a lot of gay men and women. And frankly I'm pretty disgusted by the behavior of the men.

Plus there's a gay man on this site who is disgusted by his community and says that it is nearly impossible to find monogamous people to hang out with.

Again, it has nothing to do with them being gay. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting cocks if you're a man, I really couldn't care less.... but I know men and I know what a lot of men... the majority of men want.... and when men are attracted to men, there's no one to say no.

Being gay is just the accident..... It's not the cause. I think gay men are just like other men but the opportunity is very very different.

Last edited:
@mixmastermo
I forgot to say that I absolutely will rephrase that first sentence because I do NOT want to give the wrong impression and I thank you for pointing it out!!

Back