Should UFC re-sign Luke Rockhold?

He just TKO'd Joe Schilling and has only lost to the best of the best in the UFC.

I'm sure there are some lower level UFC guys he can beat....

schilling hadn't fought since 2019 and he lost that fight by ko... lol

Schilling has no chin anymore

Little known fact, smoking is bad for your chin.

Another little known fact, Schilling lost to Anthony Ferguson.

Last edited:
He just TKO'd Joe Schilling and has only lost to the best of the best in the UFC.

I'm sure there are some lower level UFC guys he can beat....
Rockhold was one of my favorite fighter when he was in his prime (even before when he was competing in Strikeforce).

Unfortunately, father time waits for no one and Luke is turning 40 this year. There's no way that the UFC will not only re-sign Rockhold but re-sign him at the amount of $ that he wants.

He should keep doing what he's doing now. I'm sure he's getting paid better anyway.

He looked tired early vs Costa (high attitude, yes), tired early vs Perry and now tired early vs Schilling. And brutally knocked out twice before that. He won this weekend, good for him! But his time fighting the best in MMA has passed.

No , that ship has sailed

Seriously weirded out by many of the posts in here.

Him vs Weidman is an atrocious idea.
Him continuing striking-heavy stuff is a weird detour as well.

I wish he focused on his grappling. Watching him at BJJ stuff would be fun and the opposite of depressing.

Sing him to fight Bo Nickel. Good name to help build Bo.
Kinda interesting fight and if Bo can't beat 40 year old Rockhold then we won't hear him talk about bring a -1000 fav vs Khazmat anymore.

Lol what? Joe was ranked top 3 in the world at MW in kick boxing 10 years ago and is a former GLORY champ. How do you consider that a C-Level fighter? MMA fans that don't watch Kick boxing speaking on things they don't know anything about again, I guess.
plus he’s been staying active, picking up w’s against drunk non-fighters in bars. an f-level human, but at least a c+ fighter.

Pretty sure Rockhold would wreck Weidman right now. Weidman was doing really well the 3rd round before the stupid wheel kick.

But as crazy as it is to think, Chris has taken more damage than even Luke. I don't say that lightly, I mean Jan turned Luke into a fucking Radiohead album

Back