Should UFC sign Usman Nurmagomedov?

I was not that impressed with him but would fit in well with UFC. But has a contract with PFL now.

Hell yes! Let Islam go up to Welterweight.

He is still undefeated and looks like still champion of the now soon to be extinct Bellator (probably why they didnt even bothered stripping him?), un PFL champions do not really remain champions after they win their title, and he is still well under 30 years old, Makhachev is 32...it lines up for the eventual crossing to the UFC considering their camp and division are the same.

He'll be under contract with PFL for now.

They should sign his teammate Amru Magomedov who's pretty similar.

I know he failed drug test just recently but stilll... should UFC sign Usman Nurmagomedov?

I think he is still very good & has a great potential & Bellator was just sold to PFL.

What do you think?
The casual fans are gonna be very confused by his name. They are gonna think it's this guy
20231121-001409.jpg

Last edited:
Nowadays it‘s these fringe top 10 ranked murrkan fighters that I can’t tell apart somehow.

I know he failed drug test just recently but stilll... should UFC sign Usman Nurmagomedov?

I think he is still very good & has a great potential & Bellator was just sold to PFL.

What do you think?
I know the haters will never accept it, but his positive test was from medication that he was taking and he stupidly didn't apply for a therapeutic use exemption. I hope this will go away and not stain his reputation too much, because it wasn't as heinous as other positive tests.

Why would he do that? The guy is about to make an easy million every year off of PFL...

I know the haters will never accept it, but his positive test was from medication that he was taking and he stupidly didn't apply for a therapeutic use exemption. I hope this will go away and not stain his reputation too much, because it wasn't as heinous as other positive tests.

You know how the fans are sir.
Any failed test is steroids or some travesty.

No. we need more diversity

He could just tell what the medication was, for what condition it was presrcibed and how long and when he took it?
And ofcourse why he did not inform that in advance and apply for a TUE?

As long as that info is hidden, it will be as ridiculous as everyone else trying to cheat and blaim tainted supplements, russian sambo vitamins, or doctor prescribing a jacked vegan boi clomid, or healthy athletes having heart surgeries and not even telling their families about that.

And no the UFC should not sign him, we already have one Meldonium cheat in that weight class.

PFL would be open for cross-promotion if Dana is just open with it.

Back