Should UFC sign Usman Nurmagomedov?

Yes he's a great fighter, I would like to see him in the UFC.

He could just tell what the medication was, for what condition it was presrcibed and how long and when he took it?
And ofcourse why he did not inform that in advance and apply for a TUE?

As long as that info is hidden, it will be as ridiculous as everyone else trying to cheat and blaim tainted supplements, russian sambo vitamins, or doctor prescribing a jacked vegan boi clomid, or healthy athletes having heart surgeries and not even telling their families about that.

And no the UFC should not sign him, we already have one Meldonium cheat in that weight class.
This 100%. Just tell us you have erectile dysfunction and you took some cilais.

Maybe, but if you faill a drug test in a Scott Coker org, then you must be on some serious stuff.

Any fighters under contract to Bellator are now PFL fighters , they will have options to fight in the tournament or on one off fight cards under the PFL Bellator international cards , they may also end up on their SuperCard PPVs ... PFL took everyone on which was nice considering they could of just poached the top tier and drop the rest ...

I know he failed drug test just recently but stilll... should UFC sign Usman Nurmagomedov?

I think he is still very good & has a great potential & Bellator was just sold to PFL.

What do you think?
I think they should, but not until he gets like 2 more wins. The only reason why I say that is because it would be a bad look if they got him fresh off a failed drug test. Without the failed test, I say they should sign him yesterday.

Back