Show yourself

I can't believe none of you have even mentioned our new salary yet. I wonder what our new salary will be for being mod?.. I've heard that its tax-free as well. I probably can just retire at this point.

I'm just waiting to hand in my notice at UPS any day now. Thanks for the 22 years but I've moved on in life, I'm a blue namer with a green cheque :p love it.

I can't believe none of you have even mentioned our new salary yet. I wonder what our new salary will be for being mod?.. I've heard that its tax-free as well. I probably can just retire at this point.

I'm just waiting to hand in my notice at UPS any day now. Thanks for the 22 years but I've moved on in life, I'm a blue namer with a green cheque :p love it.
cat-cats.gif

Who turned our names blue? Come out into the light and show yourself, you demon. How dare you play with our heart strings like we're some puppets!!! I refuse to stay in some abusive relationship.

Just 12 hours ago I was watching UFC 1, while doing one handed pushups with my wife sitting on my shoulders, and praying to JBG for direction in my life.

Now I log on to see this.

So what can I say other than

THIS IS THE WAY

1711918435226.jpeg

Back