Social Sick As Eff

I need to use mine again. I am overdue for a blow out no Romo.

I use mine on e a week or so, snd the eucalyptus is still the king.

So I found a better system btw.
I boil water, that distills it, and when its cool enough I put it in a container.

When im ready to use it I take the container, put it in the bathroom sink and fill around it with hit water.
5-10 mins later its just warm, and then I use that....way better ;)

Bro GLG just went out of business so the value of the collection just skyrocketed. Their site is empty and they were hemorrhaging cash with those insane sales at Christmas time.
is that why everything I put in my cart said we do not ship to your location

when my 5 kids were much younger I swear they were out to kill me -walking bio incubators of every nasty disease. Always seemed ex wife and I would get them through some illness then we would get whatever 10 x as worse.

Yesterday afternoon I was suddenly extremely exhausted I had to lie down under blanket. Hands were cold and it's not really cold here. Joints were achy. Even with the fan blowing on me a bit, it was too much so had to turn it off. Heart was beating really fast. Barely had the energy to walk short distance to pee. I googled the symptoms and may have been flu or COVID. If I didn't get vaccine for both, I'd probably be super fucked. Didn't feel well enough to drive to post office.

Felt a bit better after eating froyo and tater tots for potassium. Took an iron supplement too.

Get well soon, and best wishes for the family as well.

I hope so brother, I have shit to do.

My Navage game is strong though...its helping me breathe better.

#NAVAGECREW @THE Red Beard
Know 3 people who now "Navage" regularly. They ALL say they get more sleeping with less snoring than ever in their lives. Will get one myself soon.

Get well soon, and best wishes for the family as well.

Know 3 people who now "Navage" regularly. They ALL say they get more sleeping with less snoring than ever in their lives. Will get one myself soon.

Its worth the $100 man.

Wow that sucks @deadshot138 feel better dude. Bloody kids, harbingers of Nurgle, the lot of them.

You too @StonedLemur Look after yourself... you're personally responsible for about 10% of total posts on Sherdog so you're basically single-handedly keeping the place alive. We need you man.

Lol thanks man, I appreciate your concern sir.

Its worth the $100 man.
fwiw - All 3 smoke and they use it almost every day after supper. They use a teaspoon of sea-salt (not iodized table salt) and distilled water instead to save money.

EmegenC with breakfast when the kids cough or sneeze. Or pretty much anytime they're near. Germ goblins lick buggies in the store and run on 300 grams of sugar without major health issues.

So pestilence wormed its way into my home through my youngest daughter a week before Christmas and hasn't left. First it tore through the children; pink eye, vomiting, fevers, and a merciless cough. They recovered in about 5 days. The wife and I on the other hand got sick on Christmas Day and have been destroyed ever since. Fever, chills, head ache, chest cough, sore throat, laryngitis. If I don't make it through this, I leave my worldly possessions to my Sherbros. Namely @StonedLemur gets my knife collection and @Fahcough can pick through the home gym stuff and sell the rest.
Feel better soon

You too man. We both tested negative but it has all the earmarks of Covid, down to not being able to taste anything. Speedy recovery to us all.
My last Covid 2 months ago my wife kept on testing me bc I wasnegative the first 2 tests. I may be wrong but the chills+weakness combo is a Covid giveaway.

when my 5 kids were much younger I swear they were out to kill me -walking bio incubators of every nasty disease. Always seemed ex wife and I would get them through some illness then we would get whatever 10 x as worse.
Yes small children are WMDs. They have no sense of hygiene and just caugh in your mouth.
A body of mine lives alone and works remote, on top of not doing club sports. Anytime he comes visit he drives back with something.

Feel better, bud. I have it on good authority that horse dewormer is a cure-all.

Feeling better but the fatigue is ridiculous. I've slept probably 30 hours over the last two days and still feel like I could sleep more.

Back