Sign here if you don't care about fighter pay.

I generally don't like to get involved in other people's finances.

I think the fighters would do well to organize, manage their careers better, and to push their representatives to negotiate better deals, but if they don't want to do those things that's perfectly fine by me.

I really dislike when a fighter who's not involved in any form of organizing effort bellyaches about a deal his people negotiated and he signed.

It’s already been shown that if you pay most fighters well they will either become criminals or be close to impossible to get to actually fight again.

Unfortunate as I do think they deserve more but I like seeing them fight too lol

Do you guys care how much the cocks get paid in a cockfight? Or how much the horses get paid in a horserace? idgaf what they signed to get paid to beat themselves up tbh.

Do you guys care how much the cocks get paid in a cockfight? Or how much the horses get paid in a horserace? idgaf what they signed to get paid to beat themselves up tbh.
horses and roosters dont get paid. thanks for showing that youre a mouthbreather. what a stupid comparison.

i think U Fight Cheap are a bunch of cheap bastards. anyone who has been following the sport for a while remembers when their Performance bonuses were 60k, they used to be 70k before that too. now theyre 50k. and the UFC is turning more of a profit than ever. no excuses.
the crypto bonuses are a joke too. that shit loses value so quickly because of how financially volatile it is. just another way to avoid paying the fighters.
cut some of the overinflated roster if you have to, there are too many fighters as it is. less fighters means more money available for the ones who are left.

TS likes power slap so his opinion isnt really worth very much.

If you care about the sport, you care about fighter pay. If you're a trashy inbred moron who just wants sloppy brawls and big knockouts without caring about the level of talent, technique and competition then whatever...go drink Mountain Dew. The better pay the athletes get, the better rights, the better sponsors, the better TV/streaming deals (where they actually get a % of it etc) will lead to a better sport, better fighters, deeper divisions, more global appeal and prevalence, healthier fighters etc. And ultimately it will lead to cooler shit happening too.
😂😂😂😂

It’s already been shown that if you pay most fighters well they will either become criminals or be close to impossible to get to actually fight again.

Unfortunate as I do think they deserve more but I like seeing them fight too lol
there's gotta be a financial balance somewhere. 12k/12k to show/win is pretty abysmal.
maybe they can forget the win bonus and just have it a flat rate of 20k, for instance.
they could then increase the amount of Performance bonuses they give out for incentives. i dont know why they typically stick to 2 bonuses. UFC 300 had a few fighters who had great performances and didnt get any bonus.

What the "self-studied commie nerds" want, is exactly that - fair compensation for fair work.
no, i don’t think so. they’re all stuck in this class warfare mindset, which essentially boils down to “rob the rich, feed the poor.” they don’t have the slightest idea what fair is. ufc has its problems, but i’d rather not see it looted in the name of equality like every other failed state for the last century.

remember that "is it me or are sherdoggers getting less dumb lately" thread? I guess we have the answer after all. there's always next year

I care about fighter pay, i care about the sport and i hate corruption so that makes me a weirdo for some reason now?

Fighters don't care about my pay, fuck them.

who-cares-matty-matheson.gif

I just want Violence

<{JustBleed}>
You dont think UFC 300 having great fights and 300k bonuses was at all correlated???

I dont care how much they get paid.

but I do want better atheletes to be enticed by fighting.

So I might be on the fence.

Whoa, the cool kids don't care and compare fighters to animals.

Bad ass.

Same. The more they get paid the more they get entitled like boxers. Asking ridiculous pay to make the most exciting fights happen.

No thanks.
People want the boxing paydays, which are anomalies in boxing too btw and reserved for big fights (Fury even admitted Ngannou was only worth $600K), but never seem to bring up that that goes hand in hand with the mandatory defences and rematch clauses that ensure the boxers are active or they get stripped.

Around here that's called record padding though. Even though they're literally just fighting whoever's next which means it's a ranked opponent regardless.

Would solve the inactivity problem real quick in the UFC if you had to fight by X date or lose your status. I'll take a huge payday superfight for every 4th title defence if you just fought 3 regular ones on time for once for fuck's sake.

Back