Since the upgrade

Jus FYI Animated Avs are working @giovanni_ss advised earlier.

Ya might need to re-upload/relink yer Av file.

<RomeroSalute>

Reactions: Gio
As a young child growing up in a small suburb to Moscow, @Slobodan had to start work early to help support the family.
Times were hard, the climate cold and the bread stale.
Slobodan started to work in a state owned troll and hacker factory.
From early morning to late night he trolled forums to spread misinformation all in the name of mother Russia.
Before he even hit puberty Slobodan was a great worker.

Then some shit went down with a goat a prostitute a local politician and 4 Mexicans with sombreros and dig old bicks. It got messy and FVB got involved.
Slobodan and his family had to flee the country and well the rest you guys already know

Sad story...what happened with the prostitute afterwards sir?

That part @Slobodan never talks about, same goes for the donkey.

Where does the donkey fit in and what happened to the goat?

Where does the donkey fit in and what happened to the goat?

Well it being Russia and all, I dont even want to speculate.
They probably ended up as sausages and sold at the market, or they both got into a live sex show and got paid good money.
Who really knows?
Well @Slobodan does.

Bah it's improved since it first popped back on. It doesn't bother me that much.

People will miss it and come back I think.
No it hasn't, this last update made the like function super inconvenient. Besides that it's exactly the same. The forum is still missing all the things that made it convenient and user friendly. Lol

No there are things that need to be fixed
Was 4- 5 days down planned? Were the Powers that be happy with finished (mostly) product ? Just curious. Not trying to be sarcastic .

Are they going to fix: How to jump to a specific page in a thread?

Would really appreciate being able to jump from page 50 to page 35 without having to click the back arrow 15 times.

And if I’m doing it wrong, how in the fuck do I do it right?

For real, that’s probably the only thing that vex’s me.

Would really appreciate being able to jump from page 50 to page 35 without having to click the back arrow 15 times.

I unfortunately have no answer for that sir.

By <Prev click on ... and enter page number

Weren’t they just moving servers? Website design doesn’t need to change for that. Should have asked us about potential enhancements or at least give a blueprint so we can voice our opinions.

But I’ll still be here probably, Reddit and underground are far worse.

We're really confirming Likes now as if we're sending a Venmo payment ? Really?

I once posted a picture of a donkey show on a website and got instant banned <{outtahere}>

No it hasn't, this last update made the like function super inconvenient. Besides that it's exactly the same. The forum is still missing all the things that made it convenient and user friendly. Lol
In fairness my post was made before they fucked up the like function...that has happened since.
The screen fits my mobile better now but that's about it.
Oh I understand people's pain don't worry.

What happened here,forums are different
Faxbook buttons, flat interface for coding, confirmation for likes..
Why?

Was 4- 5 days down planned? Were the Powers that be happy with finished (mostly) product ? Just curious. Not trying to be sarcastic .
Not quite, at least not initially. There were things that needed to be fixed before going back online, it just took a while. I can't really answer the second part as I don't know tbh.

Back