Sites to bet with debit card?

austinblair

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looking to bet on Diaz and Holm, nothing crazy, maybe a hundred or so...

I've seen a lot of people advise against a parlay... Should I do two seperate bets, or do the pair parlay?

I really do not see Conor KO'ing Diaz, nor having the cardio of Diaz. Sure as hell won't submit Diaz... Does Conor out grind Diaz? Nope.

Miesha is tough, but Holm beat the WMMA GOAT, Miesha will always be fringe top 3, but never the best.

Should I bet today, or closer to fight night?

Help a fellow out, please and thanks!

Also, Conor was throwing a lot of flashy stuff in the open workout, when in a fight does he EVER land those moves? He doesn't. He has his left hand, and Diaz is taller and longer. Gonna be harder to hit than the midgets at FW.

You're going to lose if you parlay. Don't bet based on what your heart says.

With those odds on Nate, I'm thinkin of dropping a c-note or two on him.

You're going to lose if you parlay. Don't bet based on what your heart says.
I'm looking to make money, and am not opposed to constructive criticism. I've never bet real life money before. I've only ever bought scratch off tickets and a powerball once or twice... Obviously never got rich...

Can you help me or offer some insight?

gAMuobi.jpg

I use skybet.com

This is as much as I'm willing to risk for a giggle :p

I'm looking to make money, and am not opposed to constructive criticism. I've never bet real life money before. I've only ever bought scratch off tickets and a powerball once or twice... Obviously never got rich...

Can you help me or offer some insight?

Don't put your money on Diaz for a start.

Bet on fighters you feel neutral about, that you don't dislike or like. Your analysis of how they match up will be more accurate.

gAMuobi.jpg

I use skybet.com

This is as much as I'm willing to risk for a giggle :p
Most places I've seen have a minimum of 50 deposit. Which is fine. I'm willing to spend as much as 100. Sky bet pretty good? Also, did you do two of the same bets? Or one of them a dollar and some change more?

Don't put your money on Diaz for a start.

Bet on fighters you feel neutral about, that you don't dislike or like. Your analysis of how they match up will be more accurate.
Is villante any good? Latifi appears to be an absolute power house, but I don't know much on Villante

Why not a credit card? Yes....I know the answer and if you can't get a credit card you shouldn't be betting on sports online.....my 2 cents.

Have fun

Most places I've seen have a minimum of 50 deposit. Which is fine. I'm willing to spend as much as 100. Sky bet pretty good? Also, did you do two of the same bets? Or one of them a dollar and some change more?
Skybet's minimum deposit is £10, I'm in the UK, so if you're in the States I don't know if Sky is any good to you.
But aye, two bets a couple days apart.

209 motherfucker

...yeah, I know Diaz is fucked, but it'd be nice >.>

PM me your card information and I'll find the perfect site for you.

Back