Crime Six Dead and at least Eleven, including a nine-month-old baby, Injured after Mass Stabbing in Sydney Shopping Centre. Suspect shot dead by police.

Fair enough...Its just not actually the case in America especially when you look at the actual definition of Mass Shootings. But that's crazy there's so much violence in the world where 51 people were killed and I never heard about it.
You can still find the video online if you want to see it. looks like a videogame, at first watch you can't even tell if it's for real. you shouldn't watch though. there's nothing to be gained from it.

Until it's confirmed by police I won't say it. I've seen to many people get ruined by accusations online that turned out to be wrong. But it's not hard to find if you type bondi into facebook and click posts.

There's been a few names floated on forums and social media, without anything substantial to corroborate them. I wouldn't credit them without official confirmation or compelling evidence.

Until it's confirmed by police I won't say it. I've seen to many people get ruined by accusations online that turned out to be wrong. But it's not hard to find if you type bondi into facebook and click posts.

If you're referring to a name with the initials 'BC', then I think that's a troll job.

The Bulgarian alt-right dork who derailed this thread is a 4chan weirdo... but this isn't the point.

You jumped to conclusion immediately based on nothing but personal bias
Reported for continued off-topic posts.

Jeez read the about the baby getting stabbed on here but saw on an article the mother of the baby is pregnant and got stabbed as well. Sick shit.

"Known to police" doesn't mean he was on a watchlist. It just means there's previous interactions and possibly even a criminal record. They won't say exactly what those interactions were prior to there being a formal identification. That's the way it works here.
These guys are playing a game of phone tag. It's amazing how much they think they know already.

It is very sad that the knife chose to do this. The only way we can stop these crimes is making sure that all knives are banned.
8mnxnm.jpg

What a damn shame.

Back