Crime Six Dead and at least Eleven, including a nine-month-old baby, Injured after Mass Stabbing in Sydney Shopping Centre. Suspect shot dead by police.

I dont see it all that unreasonable, havent followed this story, but aus has a huge population of "Asians", if someone said the perp was "Asian" or "white", it would be plausible either way.
What if the police said he was identified and there was no ideological motivation? At that point wouldn't you rethink the odds of it being a terrorist attack?

So what exactly is your point here? You seem uninterested in dealing with the reality of what this thread quickly devolved into to defend some hypothetically reasonable posts.
Unbelievable. Are you honestly asking me this after all of this?

My comments before you jumped to conclusions were pretty straightforward. Maybe go back and reread them. If you still don't get the point then reread them. If you still don't understand then there is no reason for me to repeat them.

What exactly do you want me to deal with? Did I not already address continuing to push a narrative after finding out more details in yet another of my comments you misrepresented?

As soon as the story broke, it was reasonable to assume that this was more than likely Islamic terror. Numbers don't lie, it happens all the time there. People aren't dumb. You shouldn't hate on people thinking rationally and using logic.

What should be more concerning is that everyone automatically thinks that it was a Muslim. Try getting to the root problem and fixing that. I suppose it's easier to just call people bigots amirite?

No. Because the claim he was Muslim came with the picture of the man... I think every Australian saw the picture and assumed mental case. As the jersey is a older arl one .

Not he ethnically looks Muslim because he's tanned lol. [ welcome to Australia where white is brown ] or his posture is Muslim lol.

The claims came out as the information did... not prior.

What's concerning to me is despite the glaringly obvious. Is people ignoring what was clearly obvious " to me " to attach what they wanted to see.

I mean. Your entire point is its concerning that people assumed its automatically a Muslim attack.... and we should get the root problem of that.... that's the root problem to you in this thread? That other stabbings are done by Muslims?

In a fucking thread about 7 people stabbed to death by a mentally unwell Australian....

lol…. Ok bro

If your first thought when you hear about a mass stabbing isn’t “likely Muslim”, then you’ve been living under a rock during recent similar incidents.

Admit you thought that too… which is why all your clowns came running when it turns out it was a white guy with extreme Issues… ok, still awful.

But it’s a little sick seeing all you progressive clowns celebrating it wasn’t a Muslim this time…

Yay for you I guess.

Doesn’t change the fact that several EU countries are experiencing massive increases of violent crime due to…. Well, I’ll let you figure it out.

And there’s been several stabbing attacks carried out by Muslims.

Enjoy your shit “victory”

Next time I hear about a mass stabbing I’ll think it’s possibly…

Crazy white guy or Muslim

Don't worry I thought Muslim too. This is usually my line of thinking now.

Bombing - Muslims
Stabbing - Muslims
Mass shooting 6+ killed - incels
Mass shooting <5 killed - some black gang banger

Unbelievable. Are you honestly asking me this after all of this?

My comments before you jumped to conclusions were pretty straightforward. Maybe go back and reread them. If you still don't get the point then reread them. If you still don't understand then there is no reason for me to repeat them.

What exactly do you want me to deal with? Did I not already address continuing to push a narrative after finding out more details in yet another of my comments you misrepresented?
Tbh Ruprecht said it better than I could
Eh, you're talking at crossed points.
If you come into this thread and post about how it's not bigotry to make assumptions based on history and current political circumstances, you understand how in the context of posting here that comes across as apologism for posts made in this thread? Rather than discussion of some other theoretical group somewhere else or just the broader situation.
that's how I read your posts and clearly I wasn't the only one. Very few if any were merely making educated guesses ITT while having some humility in regards to the uncertainty but rather immediately resorting to their typical anti-Muslim talking points. You only chose to join the conversation in opposition to the ones pointing out the bigotry in those kinds of assumptions so you definitely hinted as to which side you're on with that.

Tbh Ruprecht said it better than I could

that's how I read your posts and clearly I wasn't the only one. Very few if any were merely making educated guesses ITT while having some humility in regards to the uncertainty but rather immediately resorting to their typical anti-Muslim talking points. You only chose to join the conversation in opposition to the ones pointing out the bigotry in those kinds of assumptions so you definitely hinted as to which side you're on with that.
I addressed his comments earlier too. You two are free to interpret them however you want, but when someone clarifies something you've misinterpreted why in the world do you feel that you need to continue to try and explain to me how I feel and tell me what I meant after I've told you different?

I don't have a side in this discussion. I said I understood why someone would immediately think it was something related to a Muslim. Anyone proclaiming they don't understand that is a liar. I never once said that I supported their choice to continue saying it was a Muslim or malign anyone after more information came out to the contrary. But please, show me where I did or shut up.

It is funny though . . . this is exactly what you've decided you needed to do here for some reason when it comes to my comments. I've told you what I meant and clarified what I said, but YOU have decided to push your own theory and continue to proclaim I said something I didn't.

Even after all of this if you two still feel the need to think I've said something I didn't go right ahead. It's obvious nothing I say is getting through and it's pointless to engage with you any longer.

No. Because the claim he was Muslim came with the picture of the man... I think every Australian saw the picture and assumed mental case. As the jersey is a older arl one .

Not he ethnically looks Muslim because he's tanned lol. [ welcome to Australia where white is brown ] or his posture is Muslim lol.

The claims came out as the information did... not prior.

What's concerning to me is despite the glaringly obvious. Is people ignoring what was clearly obvious " to me " to attach what they wanted to see.

I mean. Your entire point is its concerning that people assumed its automatically a Muslim attack.... and we should get the root problem of that.... that's the root problem to you in this thread? That other stabbings are done by Muslims?

In a fucking thread about 7 people stabbed to death by a mentally unwell Australian....

So Muslim Is a race now? Lol.

Yeah dude, we now know that it was a white Australian that did it. Don't be so dramatic. I picture you crying when you typed your last paragraph.

Are Muslims that commit knife crimes such as this "mentally well"? There's alot to unpack from your emotionally inspired post.

It doesn't matter what the picture looked like. Everyone assumed it was more than likely a muslim attack since this kind of thing happens with regularity there. There's nothing wrong with thinking this way. It's actually a sign of intelligence. Have you considered that maybe you're not an intelligent person?

Last edited:
Update Eight:

Damien Guerot has been granted permanent residency in Australia.

Guerot told Nine Network Television he was happy about the opportunity to stay in Australia but felt mixed emotions. ”It’s just unbelievable,” he said. But, he added, ”How can I be also happy when ... many people and families ... are very sad for their loss?”

Albanese has also floated citizenship for Pakistani security guard Muhammad Taha,

db9cfe1a620ab0d0c141633f20f0e0ac

who was stabbed in the stomach when he confronted Cauchi. Taha holds a temporary visa that is due to expire within weeks.

“Yes, we certainly will," Albanese told Radio FiveAA when asked if he would consider citizenship for Taha. “Muhammad Taha, he confronted this guy, the perpetrator, Joel Cauchi, on Saturday. And it just shows extraordinary courage. That’s the sort of courage that we want to say thank you to, frankly.”

Taha said from his hospital bed that he believed he deserved 'recognition and consideration for citizenship.' Taha highlighted the work of other guards as well, saying that they should also be offered citizenship.

Immigration and Citizenship Minister Andrew Giles

hq720.jpg

did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.

So Muslim Is a race now? Lol.

Yeah dude, we now know that it was a white Australian that did it. Don't be so dramatic. I picture you crying when you typed your last paragraph.

Are Muslims that commit knife crimes such as this "mentally well"? There's alot to unpack from your emotionally inspired post.

It doesn't matter what the picture looked like, everyone assumed it was a muslim since this kind of thing happens with regularity there. Is this really hard for you to comprehend?

This was the hilarity of people seeing the picture of the guy wearing a arl jersey and saying he looks ethnically Muslim that we were critiquing lol

Well yeah anyone whose able to commit these atrocities would probably be mentally unwell by my definition. But that would be all down to the individual and reasons behind it I guess.

That's my point precisely. It didn't matter the picture nor the reality . Even when presented it it came with. " Well that's a muslim. " " middle Eastern ethnicity obviously ". " muslim bone structure " " that shirt has Arabic lettering "

It's the people saying muslim is a race I was having a go at lol

Are you arguing we should discuss Islamic knife crime in this thread?

This kind of thing happens regularly there... ? Where is there??

This was the hilarity of people seeing the picture of the guy wearing a arl jersey and saying he looks ethnically Muslim that we were critiquing lol

Well yeah anyone whose able to commit these atrocities would probably be mentally unwell by my definition. But that would be all down to the individual and reasons behind it I guess.

That's my point precisely. It didn't matter the picture nor the reality . Even when presented it it came with. " Well that's a muslim. " " middle Eastern ethnicity obviously ". " muslim bone structure " " that shirt has Arabic lettering "

It's the people saying muslim is a race I was having a go at lol

Are you arguing we should discuss Islamic knife crime in this thread?

This kind of thing happens regularly there... ? Where is there??

It happens everywhere dude. It's why everyone assumed it was a muslim that did it. Then the softies came in to call everyone a bigot. As if it's wrong to assume it was a muslim when there's patterns that have been repeating over and over and over.

You don't have any moral high ground over anyone. If anything, you assumed the same as everyone else but won't admit to it, which makes you a liar.

Oh look, a fresh example

Last edited:
It happens everywhere dude. It's why everyone assumed it was a muslim that did it. Then the softies came in to call everyone a bigot. As if it's wrong to assume it was a muslim when there's patterns that have been repeating over and over and over.

You don't have any moral high ground over anyone. If anything, you assumed the same as everyone else but won't admit to it, which makes you a liar.

Oh look, a fresh example

Lol no. There's no moral high ground it's fucking sherdog hah. Who gives a shit

But I found the entire he looks like a muslim hilarious lol

Also no I'm not lying because literally I saw the picture at the same time as the article...

And I know old Australian rugby jerseys hah. So nope again

And yes. One targeted at a religious leader always makes me think religious based

You keep trying to fabricate a pattern out of thin air to fit your own bias. Pick ANY nationality/ethnicity/demographic group and somewhere in the world, a member of that group killed or assaulted someone in the last couple of months. You only pointing out the examples you need to push your narrative.

If it turns out this guy wasn't a radical Muslim, you'll just conveniently forget you ever typed in this thread.

This guy doesn't even look Muslim:
e50243fedf9826ee761c49fd82875b5f0589a64d

So maybe some dubs for posters derailing threads with unrelated bullshit if it turns out he's just some Sydney crackhead?
Mods?

This dude definitely skipping leg day.

EDIT: Just realized I'm assuming gender. They/them definitely skipped leg day.

Also no I'm not lying because literally I saw the picture at the same time as the article...

And yes. One targeted at a religious leader always makes me think religious based

If you saw the white man the same time the story broke, your first thought should have been that the white man converted to Islam and went on a stabbing spree.

What does a Jersey have to do with it? The Boston Bomber wore old celtic jerseys....Are you saying that a guy that looks like he could be a Muslim, that did an act that Muslims have been responsible for in the past with some regularity is unreasonable? That is just dishonest. If it is a school shooting, we all think loser white kid. If it's store lootings, we know what we think.

What does a Jersey have to do with it? The Boston Bomber wore old celtic jerseys....Are you saying that a guy that looks like he could be a Muslim, that did an act that Muslims have been responsible for in the past with some regularity is unreasonable? That is just dishonest. If it is a school shooting, we all think loser white kid. If it's store lootings, we know what we think.

Huh? ..... no but I am being told I'm lying and exactly how I should think <lmao>

....Are you saying that a guy that looks like he could be a Muslim, that did an act that Muslims have been responsible for in the past with some regularity is unreasonable? That is just dishonest...

Where do I ever say it's unreasonable? Try follow along here. I found claiming to be able to identify a man's religion based apon " his posture " his genetics and a arl jersey that has " Arabic lettering " to be hilarious and worth critising lol.

Initial opinions are normal and reasonable. What's unreasonable is a "muslim slouch". Or Arabic jersey etc lol

Odd I don't recall either brother wearing celtic jerseys during that bombing... I'll take your word for it tho.

But a old arl jersey is faaaaarrrr less common than a celtic jersey ill point out.

Mass stabbing sadly in Australia my initial thought usually would be more youth / gang knife crime. As the fuckers are always kicking off in public. Shopping malls and machetes/ knive clashes aren't as rare as you'd think.

I'm Australian I have different bias. When I hear mass stabbing my initial thought goes youth crime not terrorism .

Hell even the stabbing that occurred the night after of the bishop. My initial thought wasn't Christianity / Islam. Due to the violence at other churches the past couple of years. Just the bias I have from here and the media I consume.

School shooting in Australia? Umm I'd assume someone probably from outside the school ( a lunatic) more so than a loser white student. Sadly a more frequent occurrence . Store lootings? if they happened here I'd assume a certain age group more so than a particular ethnic group.

Edit - absolutely none of it is more " moral " nor has anything to do with morality. it's just different.

It's the dark and grainy bit you "gotta remember". It's exactly my point and why I repeat, what was there to be fooled by other than their own bigotry?
So I guess the muslims that defended this guy from the jump were "bla bla bigotry" also??

Nothing I hate more than a whiner with a glorious mane...
It's definitely a god awful flaw in the matrix, thats for sure.
Us bald fellas have to get out there and work the hell out of a room to get some love lol.
True. I also learned many years ago that good abs/figure and kick ass shoulder muscles shifts the attention elsewhere.
Though on the subject, it goes to show how much we need others for comfort and our mental health. To be completely isolated from most of humanity, even if it is your "fault" due to lack of social skills and the like, will tear most folks down. There is no real helping this, and these kinds of attacks will happen again. Just keep an eye out for people walking this path.
yep, I have always been a nice person to all walks of life.

So I guess the muslims that defended this guy from the jump were "bla bla bigotry" also??
Like whom? Defending what? I can hardly wait to see what that means to you in this context.

Regardless, yes, if anyone was actually "defending" this guy then yeah. So what? Do you think you made some kind of point here?

Like whom?
Go check the comment sections on youtube covering this. A whole crap load of muslims
Defending what? I can hardly wait to see what that means to you in this context.
A bunch were saying "oh this is the backlash of what is happening to Gaza".
Regardless, yes, if anyone was actually "defending" this guy then yeah. So what? Do you think you made some kind of point here?
Like I said 3 times already, due to the fact that the first few pictures that came out... it fooled nearly everyone. And it's not "bigabla bla bla" that made them criticize him. Not everything in the world get's traced back to "waahh bigatwee wAyCis".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbelo
Back