Siyar Bahadurzada - "DONG HYUN KIM IS SCARED. I'LL COME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL HOMIE."

How is he going to take DHK's soul from his back?

1129824_o.gif

TDD is good. i think the fight is gonna be dictated on the feet where Baha will outclass DHK..
Wonder why he tweeted that. Perhaps DHK is scared?

TDD is good. i think the fight is gonna be dictated on the feet where Baha will outclass DHK..
Wonder why he tweeted that. Perhaps DHK is scared?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/do...re-name-value-than-siyar-bahadurzada-2332285/

Kim said he wanted a bigger name than Siyar. Kim is going to beat him in every aspect of MMA including striking.

Siyar's wild winging hooks aren't going to hit a guy with a huge reach advantage and knows how to fight from the outside.
Siyar has a chance, but its one chance. Getting the big bomb. Other than that hes going to get outclassed.

DHK should have never valued his name

I don't like Siyar. He talks way to much shit for having one fight in the UFC where he threw 4 punches and knocked out a guy who was 1-2 in his past 3, and is now 1-4 in the past 5.

I don't like Siyar. He talks way to much shit for having one fight in the UFC where he threw 4 punches and knocked out a guy who was 1-2 in his past 3, and is now 1-4 in the past 5.

He doesn't talk that much shit, Just the guys he's fighting.

Siyar talks way too much. Shame that Alves didn't have a chance to put a beating on him. After DHK is done mopping the floor with him, I doubt we'll see him vs Alves, or any decent WW. Riddle will probably UD him right out of the UFC after DHK.

I started disliking him after the Cyborg fight, when they haven't even started to fight and Cyborg messes up his leg by a freak accident while Siyar celebrates like he just won a UFC title. Disgusting.

EDIT: messes up his arm, not leg.

Back