Siyar Bahadurzada will be a changed fighter after DHK took his soul tonight

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dong Hyun Kim took his soul in that fight. I dont even think Siyar was trash talking for marketing before, he honestly thought he was that good. talking about being a feared champion calling everyone one out.

Athletes who are cocky like that never come back the same after a humbling+outclassing fight like that. I really think his mentality will be crushed and he won't have that belief in himself.

He's going to fight like forest now ever since Anderson took his soul he's never been the same

he will go to jacksons. learn to LnP/point fight.

Good news for Twitter's bandwidth

Give Siyar Credit. He did better than Thiago against Silva, who's a black belt in j.j. This was a horrible matchup for Siyar in his second fight. I'm sure he'll evolve and bounce back up...

maybe, maybe not. it doesn't seem like he learned much after getting dominated by misaki on the mat 3+ years ago.

I agree with you

Kind of like Reem vs Bigfoot although Reem has been tooled before but not for a long time.

Well he can definitely learn from that fight. He wasn't really hurt at all, just controlled by a large grappler. So it still motivated, he'll train TDD like crazy and very seriously so it never happens again.

Kim looked more like he was taking his temperature than his soul.

Well he can definitely learn from that fight. He wasn't really hurt at all, just controlled by a large grappler. So it still motivated, he'll train TDD like crazy and very seriously so it never happens again.

That's just it, it will happen again...what Dong did was pretty dominant, just imagine what a GSP, Maia, Kampmann or Askren would do.

Dong Hyun Kim took his soul in that fight. I dont even think Siyar was trash talking for marketing before, he honestly thought he was that good. talking about being a feared champion calling everyone one out.

Athletes who are cocky like that never come back the same after a humbling+outclassing fight like that. I really think his mentality will be crushed and he won't have that belief in himself.

hopefully siyar shuts his yap and we don't have to hear his shit for a while.

Back