Skinny kid with bazooka knocks gangsters out

Lol damn those guys got owned but a dude half all their size

It's all fun and games till someone gets a flying double foot stomp to the base of the skull

that stomp deserves a place in the next Mortal Kombat game

That guy was a scumbag so I'm fine with the stomp.

this may be a hard ask but, can a sherbro with shoops skills edit in a mario jump sound, stomp sound, and a 1-up sound when connects with the stomp?
Add a gold coin popping out of his ass and it will be perfect

This is my first MK style gif :)

TaI6HL3.gif

<DCWhoa>

Looks like that guy had a bit of training, and the double stomp is a thing of beauty. I'm sure that Mexican dude has double stomped people before, so maybe it came back in the form of a crazy white guy.

Mexican dude clearly didnt want to actually fight, but had to keep pretending he did to keep his "imagine" until he actually got flatlined. too juvenile to just walk away even though he clearly wanted to.

idiot kid had him with a clean KO and as always, has to one up himself with the head stomp which would land him in prison for basically his entire life if it killed mexican dude.

why didnt the skinny guy want to go for #3 and fight the last guy? He ran away because the 3rd guy was too big?

Mexican dude clearly didnt want to actually fight, but had to keep pretending he did to keep his "imagine" until he actually got flatlined. too juvenile to just walk away even though he clearly wanted to.

idiot kid had him with a clean KO and as always, has to one up himself with the head stomp which would land him in prison for basically his entire life if it killed mexican dude.

why didnt the skinny guy want to go for #3 and fight the last guy? He ran away because the 3rd guy was too big?
That last guy who went at him is actually the same guy who got dropped in the beginning. The skinny kid hits hard but he was getting thrown around a bit when the last guy grabbed him from behind. It looked like he made a little distance to see if the bigger guy would come at him again, but he never did, probably cause he didn't want to get dropped again. The skinny kid just took his w and left at that point

This is my first MK style gif :)

TaI6HL3.gif

love it, dont get the hate for head stomps, as if there are rules in a street fight or its a dirty tactic or something. Rather its an effective technique. As you can see dude was trying to get up, that put an end to it.

That jumping two-legged stomp was beyond awful to watch. I really didn't see that shit coming. That's the kind of thing you do to someone who is trying to kill you or loved ones. You don't do some shit like that when you've already clearly won. Bitch move. Guy really isn't impressive, either. He throws all of his weight into his punches and was lucky enough to connect with a couple of plebs.
He was fighting multiple opponents.
He has to make sure they don't get back up. Those thugs would have done worse if they got him down.
These sidewalk sissies should have fought like gentlemen if they did not want stomped in the back of the head.

Back