Snoop Dogg fight at McDonalds

You know afterwards everyone is like I was about to knock him out but didn't want to go to jail

Was waiting for someone to KO that lanky crackhead but it never happened. Disappointing

lol looks like she said the wrong thing and had some other black people ready to whoop her ass.

Fucking poor people....

<36>

I can’t help but think that’s just a normal Tuesday afternoon for that guy. lol

Isn't this what it's always like at McDonalds?

Possibly a job interview?

I mean, he was mopping the floor with that man

Kept hearing the "Done" alarm going off for the fries...Those fries never hurt anyone.

McDonald's. The place where it's dangerous to eat and it's dangerous to do nothing but stand around while there's a war happening both inside and outside the premises.

Snoop ragdolled the other guy because he's a foot taller, not because he knows anything about throwing a punch.

And what was that metal bar, a spatula? Hope they didn't flip my burger with it.

Who's the Fat Goon in the suit Talking too?
<{vega}>

Vince McMahon or possibly Paul Bearer. Who was all like this over the phone:

giphy.gif

Paul DGAF

Looks more like Travis Scott ya boomers

Snoop ragdolled the other guy because he's a foot taller, not because he knows anything about throwing a punch.

And what was that metal bar, a spatula? Hope they didn't flip my burger with it.
It is a grill scraper, it is fairly heavy and usually has a razor blade at the end so you can scrap the shit off the grill. That could have been a very viable tool to win the fight but those idiots just danced around with it.

Only that woman had balls... Too bad she had no gun, this would have made the show better quality

LOL @ the dude who attempted to take the cameraman's phone then tried to help defuse the situation but only gets shoved out the way like a little kid in the process.

Pigtails on an African American gentleman tend to forebode a problem.

Back