so apparently we found another Khabib's Kryptonite again

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

Which colour is it this time ? Green ? Red ? Rainbow ?

Threads keep popping on the first page about how Gaethje will OBLITERATE Khabib etc.

I don't buy it. Love Gaethje he's a beast and will never miss one of his fights but let's be real Vick, Barboza and Cerrone is a good run but not one that hasn't been done before.

My take is a lot of people on this board hate khabib for whatever reason and put all their hopes in his next foe everytime.

Not saying khabib is unbeatable, he can lose, but he still is the undebatable favourite against any of these LWs wether it's Tony or Gaethje or whoever else.

I don't find this "the next guy will KILL Khabib" rational at all. It's all emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Threads keep popping on the first page about how Gaethje will OBLITERATE Khabib etc.

I don't buy it. Love Gaethje he's a beast and will never miss one of his fights but let's be real Vick, Barboza and Cerrone is a good run but not one that hasn't been done before.

My take is a lot of people on this board hate khabib for whatever reason and put all their hopes in his next for everytime.

Not saying khabib is unbeatable, he can lose, but he still is the undebatable favourite against any of these LWs wether it's Tony or Gaethje or whoever else.

I don't find this "the next guy will KILL Khabib" rational at all. It's all emotions.

Wow you really drank UFC coolade.

Khabib only has 12 UFC wins. He has a long way to go before he is unbeatable.

Wow you really drank UFC coolade.

Khabib only has 12 UFC wins. He has a long way to go before he is unbeatable.

First off learn to read. What didn't you understand in my sentence "Not saying Khabib is unbeatable, he can lose". Seriously man how can you miscomprehend something so clear ?

Second yeah of course 12 wins in a row in the UFC is not impressive at all. Remind me what is the longest active win streak in the UFC right now ?

<{cruzshake}>

Last edited by a moderator:

My take is a lot of people on this board hate khabib for whatever reason and put all their hopes in his next for everytime.

XLxKdfTtCzco4rD.jpg
20120707_mjr_su5_028_extra_large.jpg

Question...

Name me 1 high level grappler who has beaten?

Exactly.

He has fought two neither of were at Gaethjes level...and they both made him look like shyt.

View attachment 645779
View attachment 645781

Question...

Name me 1 high level grappler who has beaten?

Exactly.

He has fought two neither of were at Gaethjes level...and they both made him look like shyt.

Shit he got punched in a face in a MMA fight. He's all hype ! LMAO seriously dude

Ok I'll give you 1 high level grappler : Rafael Dos Anjos. But you'll probably humiliate yourself by saying he sucks or something like "he was dehydrated".

F

First off learn to read. What didn't you understand in my sentence "Not saying Khabib is unbeatable, he can lose". Seriously man how can you miscomprehend something so clear ?

Second yeah of course 12 wins in a row in the UFC is not impressive at all. Remind me what is the longest active win streak in the UFC right now ?

<{cruzshake}>

Records dont mean shyt if fighters dont take risks.

2 years ago Kahbib was a nobody on this forum. He has never been tested stylistically on a high level.

Shit he got punched in a face in a MMA fight. He's all hype ! LFMAO seriously dude

Ok I'll give you 1 high level grappler : Rafael Dos Anjos. But you'll probably humiliate yourself by saying he sucks or something like "he was dehydrated".

Lmfao....RDA is a high level grappler?

a lot of people on this board hate khabib for whatever reason

khabib-chokes-out-conor-mcgregor.jpg

Records dont mean shyt if fighters dont take risks.

2 years ago Kahbib was a nobody on this forum. He has never been tested stylistically on a high level.

Two years ago it was 2017 and he was very well know. You're embarrassing yourself dude...

People are extremely desperate to see Khabib lose, there’s multiple threads made every day about it. It’s funny, but also quite sad.

I dont understand TS's point.
Khabib is undeniably the unbeatable favourite going into these fights.

What do you want?, everyone believing that Khabib will win?
Might as well cancel the fights since there is no intrigue.

khabib is undefeated so his a puzzle to figure out

People are extremely desperate to see Khabib lose, there’s multiple threads made every day about it. It’s funny, but also quite sad.

I cant wait till he gets exposed and all you bandwagon casuals change your tune.

A strong wrestler with big power could be very difficult for Khabib. I don't know if Gaethje could do it, but I've often thought Eddie Alvarez could, because he's so hard to trap against the fence, which is where Khabib is at his best.

Yeh it's becoming stale really, and I have to wonder where all the hate comes from.

I mean really, not this "he's a hugger", "he's never been tested", "never faced an elite level wrestler" so on and so forth.

I'm not sure if the true reason for the hate is his country of origin, or his religion but I'm willing to bet its the latter.

I dont understand TS's point.
Khabib is undeniably the unbeatable favourite going into these fights.

What do you want?, everyone believing that Khabib will win?
Might as well cancel the fights since there is no intrigue.

No just have a balanced approach. Saying Tony can threaten Khabib with his unorthodox striking and guard game without denying that Khabib can maul him because of his exceptionally good ground work and smothering top control.

I like some intrigue too. I wasn't totally dismissing Poirier even tho I knew Khabib was favourite. But those guys are literally saying that Tony or Gaethje will KILL Khabib and that he will be exposed because he was never that good. That's just retard and based on emotions, not mma knowledge.

Back