So how bad are floor seats really?

I’ve been two two events floor, and tbh it was cool seeing all the fighters walk right by us within hands reach but the view for fights kinda sucked. If it were a ring and not a cage with 6-8 large padded posts obstructing view it would be better. If you’re talking about the United center first row on balcony would be the best. Was gonna goto this shit but my ankle is shattered. :(

I was the 11th row from the cage on the floor for a Strikeforce event. I ended up watching the screen above the cage more than the actual fight. It was awesome having all the fighters walk right next to me but I feel like I missed a bit of action.

its not that theyre bad. theyre just not worth the money. imo

i think the better value is being in the front row of the very first level above the floor seats.

but, hey, that might just be me

Just bring a book to sit on like Chad Mendes does on Fox broadcasts.

Look, I cant bitch I got tickets for free from my boss. They are 7 rows on paper from cage but I know they have a few rows of VIP after that so 10 rows I guess from cage. I remember years ago having floor seats and it sucked ........ granted I wasnt in the first section I was in the second section then maybe 20 some rows from cage. So this time its half that far......

I know it's great being there but should I be stoked an the view will be fine or make appointment for the chiapractor next week because I will be tilted my head way the fuck up to see the screens ?
That's what you get for having a boss. They will control your life even if you're not at work. $400 for a floor seat? Sounds like a local shit show. Sorry to be negative.

Back