So If This Was The Last Fight For Ngannou in the UFC, What Was Your Favorite Fight?

Favorite Francis Ngannou Fight

• Gane

• Stipe II

• Rozenstruik

• JDS

• Cain

• Blaydes II

• Lewis

• Stipe I

• Overeem

• Arlovski

• Hamilton

• Mihajlović

• Blaydes I

• Henrique

Results are only viewable after voting.
3QRZjx.gif

I like Reem, but this was brutal.

Last edited:
The way he made Stipe's toes curl with that final hammerfist in their second bout will always do something to me. It was an iconic UFC moment.

He has spectacular knockouts but the actual "fights" that he's been in where he doesn't just steamroll his opponents early, those always end up being boring

The Overeem one has given us probably the most violent KO punch of all time, so ill go with that

Henrique was my favorite, his UFC debut, green as fuck, footwork inexistant ,landed hard leg kicks, got takedown but survive, then stop the TD against a Wreslter then going for the kill in R2 with 4-5 combo. What a beautiful finish also. Then he Alpha'd Rogan to check on Henrique. Then he speaks for the first time in the mic, a very timid Francis with a beautiful french Cameroonian, then a little of broken English.

Man I'll be so sad if he leaves the UFC.

Henrique was my favorite, his UFC debut, green as fuck, footwork inexistant ,landed hard leg kicks, got takedown but survive, then stop the TD against a Wreslter then going for the kill in R2 with 4-5 combo. What a beautiful finish also. Then he Alpha'd Rogan to check on Henrique. Then he speaks for the first time in the mic, a very timid Francis with a beautiful french Cameroonian, then a little of broken English.

Man I'll be so sad if he leaves the UFC.
You hate francis. Ive seen all your posts about him. Stop pretending now that he beat your boy GANE!!<DisgustingHHH>

Miocic 2, because he looked great nearly the entire fight. Wasn't just some big shot out of nowhere he showed preparation and intent in every move and looked almost unbeatable at that point.

Miocic 2, because he looked great nearly the entire fight. Wasn't just some big shot out of nowhere he showed preparation and intent in every move and looked almost unbeatable at that point.

What's unfortunate about this fight for me is my stream cut out before the 2nd round began and then it would freeze ECT as I was trying to reload it. When it came to Francis was celebrating and Stipe was knocked out cold. Sure I saw the HL a few times but it's not the same as live.

You hate francis. Ive seen all your posts about him. Stop pretending now that he beat your boy GANE!!<DisgustingHHH>
I support Gane, but I love Francis.
I donate to his Foundation in Cameroon for the kids he train in jiu-jitsu

if it's his last fight in UFC then it's his last fight anywhere because the UFC contract automatically extends when you are champion. You will see him again....

Rozenstruik fight because its probably the most agressive KO Ive ever seen. He looked like some Terminator who didnt care at all about getting countered and just ran over him with reckless windmills.

Shit. I meant Overeem. Can I change my vote?

ETA: Never mind. Just saw that clip up there ^^^^. I'm sticking with Rosey.

Back