So is Adesanya gonna come to DADDY?

Remember how izzy complained about how Alex was fast tracked to a title shot? Alex now offering a direct title shot.

Any fighter with any fame or following should sell their own merch. And it’s a good way for fans to support specific fighters. And not a penny goes to the UFC. Ridiculous price, though. $45 for a t-shirt… pfffft.

Ripping off the OG legend Butthead

49ee78e565e241b9e6d3653e4aa2dad7--funny-guys-funny-shit.jpg

Any fighter with any fame or following should sell their own merch. And it’s a good way for fans to support specific fighters. And not a penny goes to the UFC. Ridiculous price, though. $45 for a t-shirt… pfffft.

Brah you went from "great way to support your favorite fighter" to "fuck that bullshit" in the same sentence lmao

I got a couple fighter shirts. One time I was at the grocery store and this white dude with dreadlocks came up and said he liked my shirt and we talked about MMA for a bit. I figured theres zero percent chance a white dude with dreads who's an MMA fan aint a Sherbro but I didn't think to ask lmaooo

He's def one of you mfers...

Dangerous fight for Adesanya in my opinion. At LHW Alex’s shots will be much more powerful and he won’t be so dehydrated. Adesanya really doesn’t have a good frame for LHW in my opinion and is much better suited for MW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back