So it turns out Nick was right about GSP missing weight for their fight.

Yea and some of them were members of the Scrap Pack. Where's their condemnation of Melendez and Shields?
It wasn't just Nick or BJ. It was everyone dude. Including the fans / community.

He's always had that dark cloud around his career. Which is the reason he started doing VADA in the first place to "clear is name"

and It worked

other than to the people who actually think critically like myself.

maybe if he'd pursued usada or a legit WADA accredited lab that wasn't vada I wouldn't be saying any of this right now.

It wasn't just Nick or BJ. It was everyone dude. Including the fans / community.

He's always had that dark cloud around his career. Which is the reason he started doing VADA in the first place to "clear is name"

and It worked

maybe if he'd pursued usada or a legit WADA accredited lab that wasn't vada I wouldn't be saying any of this right now.
Awesome job being ignorant and ignoring my informing you GSP agreed to "WADA" (who does not do testing so there is no WADA in the way you are claiming) and it was Hendricks who refused.

GSP agreed to "WADA" .. Hendricks refused and said he was not doing any testing. Good try.
No, that's really not true. You only seen half the story. If GSP and his team truly agreed to WADA it would've happened.

they delicately danced around It, asked all these shady questions, wanted to know what was tested for, If they were random tests. All these things that didn't need to be asked. From what It sounds like, WADA under the salt lake city lab wasn't willing to bend to the will of GSP like VADA was.

Hendricks refused to VADA. An organization that was known to have an affiliation with GSP in some way.

Do your homework and stop reading biased websites.

and It worked

lol the fans. Like they even care about steroids. Fuckers are begging for Overeem to go back on the juice.

and according to Nick and Nate, EVERYONE is on steroids, so even if GSP was using, it was a level playing field...except the fight against Nick because he and his brother are the ONLY ones who are clean...well unless you count weed which is classified as a PED.

Awesome job being ignorant and ignoring my informing you GSP agreed to "WADA" (who does not do testing so there is no WADA in the way you are claiming) and it was Hendricks who refused.
Yes, wada are guidelines. I never said It was wada doing the testing. I said it was the wada accredited lab In salt lake city who were asked to do the testing. Or "enhanced" testing under the NSAC as they referred to it. Hendricks had already agreed, there were no Issues on his end. The issues were with GSP and his team creating roadblocks from the testing happening. Hendricks was the one who SUGGESTED wada testing In the first place. He was the one who talked to the commission about the best course of action as he didn't trust putting the testing in gsp's hands. The only reason that process with the NSAC started to do random WADA testing under the salt lake city lab was BECAUSE of Hendricks. You're saying he never agreed to it? He was the one who suggested It in the first place.

GSP went off and did vada on his own without telling anyone

Similar thing with his prior fight with Condit.

Condit wanted to do USADA as well ( Hendricks initially wanted USADA as well up until he spoke with the commission)

GSP wanted vada and they ended up doing vada.

Sorry, but that whole situation was sketchy on GSP's end. If he truly wanted to do the enhanced testing ( wada) under the salt lake city lab / NSAC It would've happened. It's not exactly a difficult process to initiate.

No, that's really not true. You only seen half the story. If GSP and his team truly agreed to WADA it would've happened.
Sorry, false, I saw it all.

they delicately danced around It, asked all these shady questions, wanted to know what was tested for, If they were random tests. All these things that didn't need to be asked. From what It sounds like, WADA under the salt lake city lab wasn't willing to bend to the will of GSP like VADA was.
Completely false, did not happen. They asked relevant questions and then said we agree to the test.

Hendricks refused to VADA. An organization that was known to have an affiliation with GSP in some way.

Do your homework and stop reading biased websites.
There was no affiliation with GSP. Complete lie. GSP was a paying customer. There WAS an affiliation with BJ, who got it free .. and Sherdog thought him a hero.

So when I source GSP agreeing to WADA ... and Hendricks admitting he was never doing any testing .. what will you say then?

Yes, wada are guidelines. I never said It was wada doing the testing. I said it was the wada accredited lab In salt lake city who were asked to do the testing. Or "enhanced" testing under the NSAC as they referred to it. Hendricks had already agreed, there were no Issues on his end. The issues were with GSP and his team creating roadblocks from the testing happening. Hendricks was the one who SUGGESTED wada testing In the first place. He was the one who talked to the commission about the best course of action as he didn't trust putting the testing in gsp's hands. The only reason that process with the NSAC started to do random WADA testing under the salt lake city lab was BECAUSE of Hendricks. You're saying he never agreed to it? He was the one who suggested It in the first place.

Condit wanted to do USADA as well ( Hendricks initially wanted USADA as well up until he spoke with the commission)

Sorry, but that whole situation was sketchy on GSP's end. If he truly wanted to do the enhanced testing ( wada) under the salt lake city lab / NSAC It would've happened. It's not exactly a difficult process to initiate.

You're full of shit

It always amazes when someone who knows so little talks this much.

and It worked

Lol. "actually think critically like myself" ....like, totally.

so you have evidence to suggest this? Or did you just make this up and really like how it sounds? Maybe GSP didn't like fighting drugged fighters?

Right, because GSP is evil, and WADA is his evil company.

Grow up, clearly TV raised you. How old are you? You sound way too stupid and confident.

An affiliation?! Are you even capable of expanding on that? Please post you scenario where GSP has enough power, or black mail evidence to manipulate WADA.

Actually Hendricks and him talked about doing VADA and both verbally agreed to it before GSP did anything. Nice lies you keep telling.
Everything I said was true and documented. Not sure what you mean by lies.

You're right though, I believe Hendricks did initially agree with VADA up until he found out GSP's affiliation with the organization. At which put he spoke with the commission (understandably) about what would be the best course of action. Which is when they suggested WADA under the salt lake city lab.

The process had been initiated for both GSP and hendricks to do this enhanced random blood testing( which the commission and hendricks suggested) It never ended up happening because It didn't seem like GSP and his team truly wanted It. Based on the specificness of their questions, wanting predetermined testing times, substances tested for and more..all questions which were roadblocks to the process from happening.

The only person who prevented that testing from happening was GSP. Hendricks was the one who suggested It in the first place, arguing that he "refused" the testing doesn't make much sense.

Everything I said was true and documented. Not sure what you mean by lies.
False. It's all made up and part truth with mostly lies.

You're right though, I believe Hendricks did initially agree with VADA up until he found out GSP's affiliation with the organization. At which put he spoke with the commission (understandably) about what would be the best course of action. Which is when they suggested WADA under the salt lake city lab.
Yes he did, then he said he never agreed to VADA (even though it's on tape). They were caught lying about VADA non stop, GSP had no affiliation with them. Zero.

The process had been initiated for both GSP and hendricks to do this enhanced random blood testing( which the commission and hendricks suggested) It never ended up happening because It didn't seem like GSP and his team truly wanted It. Based on the specificness of their questions, wanting predetermined testing times, substances tested for and more..all questions which were roadblocks to the process from happening.
Those were Hendricks lies, it did not happen. You are the one fed bias information.

The only person who prevented that testing from happening was GSP. Hendricks was the one who suggested It in the first place, arguing that he "refused" the testing doesn't make much sense.

Hendricks
And all of a sudden he's pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don't get my title shot. So that's why I'm sitting here saying I don't want the drug tests.

GSP
We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

You're welcome.

Lol. "actually think critically like myself" ....like, totally.

so you have evidence to suggest this? Or did you just make this up and really like how it sounds? Maybe GSP didn't like fighting drugged fighters?

Right, because GSP is evil, and WADA is his evil company.

Grow up, clearly TV raised you. How old are you? You sound way too stupid and confident.

An affiliation?! Are you even capable of expanding on that?
Haven't watched tv for probably 6 years my friend.

I wouldn't say "vada is his evil company" He definitely had an association with them.

Vada's most vocal spokesperson is a guy named Victor conte, who went to jail a few years ago because of scandals Involving PED usage and professional athletes. It's understandable that anyone would be a bit skeptical given their history. They are an organization that have a known and documented association with corruption

GSP definitely has been a fighter who's had a black cloud surrounding his career . Many people including fans, fighters and more have speculated that GSP has been on ped's . Some have speculated he's had a GH gut, which is something that comes with abuse of PED's( Not my words) It makes sense that he would want to clear his name to protect his current and future legacy, VADA is / was obviously a way to do that. Taking a stance against PED usage and being a champion for a cleaner sport Is another way to do that. And it worked for the most part.

If GSP did end up doing USADA or WADA under the salt lake city accredited lab while he was fighting, I wouldn't be saying any of this and I would be absolutely with you.

Because he was so Insistent on using VADA, I will always be skeptical.

Haven't watched tv for probably 6 years my friend.

I wouldn't say "vada is his evil company" He definitely had an association with them.

Vada's most vocal spokesperson is a guy named Victor conte, who went to jail a few years ago because of scandals Involving PED usage and professional athletes. It's understandable that anyone would be a bit skeptical given their history. They are an organization which have some association with corruption.

GSP definitely has been a fighter who's had a black cloud surrounding his career . Many people including fans, fighters and more have speculated that GSP has been on ped's . Some have speculated he's had a GH gut, which is something that comes with abuse of PED's( Not my words) It makes sense that he would want to clear his name to protect his current and future legacy, VADA is / was obviously a way to do that. Taking a stance against PED usage and being a champion for a cleaner sport Is another way to do that. And it worked for the most part.

If GSP did end up doing USADA or WADA under the salt lake city accredited lab while he was fighting, I wouldn't be saying any of this and I would be absolutely with you.

Because he was so Insistent on using VADA, I will always be skeptical.

You stated his intention and reasoning.

All you've done here is presented some weak information about someone else being shady, and someone thinking he's cheating, that even if true, it's weak motivation imo.

And from that you've determined GSP's actions and reasoning.

You're extremely excited to take these logical leaps, cuz you're a hater.

Back