so.. Mickey Gall is back

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score

GIBoBeRXMAAyr5w.jpg:large

Out of the confirmed bouts, we have Mickey Gall and Joe Solecki fights confirmed
Did he re-sign or something? whats going on

He was doing commentary on UFC Fight Pass recently (Combate Global?)
I guess he was injured and got stem cell therapy or on the juice
He trains at Kill Cliff now

Why does everyone seem to dislike Gall on here? I mean, don't get me wrong he's not a very good fighter, but I never felt like he was a terrible dude or anything. I might be wrong though, I haven't followed him a whole lot.

Gall probably threw in his hat to fill a card when they needed someone for the right price. Dude probably will never be top 10, but he's still a fighter. There's been worse in the UFC.

"F--k the hate, man, we're all going to be dead in 100 years...Next, I want Super Sage NORTHCUTT. Sage you've taken all what I've worked for. Let's fight man, let's f*ckng fight. Let me show you who's the real American poster boy. Let me show you WHO is the MAN."

Why does everyone seem to dislike Gall on here? I mean, don't get me wrong he's not a very good fighter, but I never felt like he was a terrible dude or anything. I might be wrong though, I haven't followed him a whole lot.
I don’t think it’s they dislike him, they just don’t care if he is there or not. Nobody has any attachment or invest in him, that he is just a body that we’ve seen for a long time, and he is just at the butt end of our jokes

Speaking for myself, I didnt really have any reason to dislike him until the Diego fight.

Diego had been going through a rough divorce and he had said Mickey had taunted him about that and got personal with him for no real reason. So Diego made him fucking pay.

He also said Gall bit him in the fight and posted a pic of it afterwards.

I think it's partially his association with CM Punk. It was one of the more shameful things in UFC history, even if it's not Gall's fault at all.

In hindsight Dana had to have at least considered paying him to take a dive against Punk

Back