So re-watch FEDOR/NOG 1.....

prime nog was a submission master and would've snapped jone's arm in vitor's position winning the LHW title

jones would kill today's edition of nog though

if prime crocop can keep it on the feet, he would probably KO jones

Oh so now the never before submitted Jones is ALSO going to get KO'd, even though he's never been KO'd either?

One guy broke the other guy's orbital bone and stopped the fight, and the other didn't so that's a dumb opinion.
Yeah , thats true , but - Nogs face > Veras face . So maybe not such a dumb opinion .

You seem really upset bro, did Jones pull a Holly on your wife?
View attachment 538633

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you feel better.
giphy.gif

No doubt, huh!

He's almost as "triggered" as you are every time someone mentions GSP!

just because someone hasn't been KOd doesn't mean they can't. It takes a discerning eye to make these educated deductions.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hhahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
At least you made me laugh

He would die bro get over it

It depends on the rules and setting. In a big cage where Jones can move around; he beats Fedor. In a small ring, Fedor has a better chance.

just because someone hasn't been KOd doesn't mean they can't. It takes a discerning eye to make these educated deductions.

No, but never having been wobbled either, or even outstruck, doesn't make it likely to happen just because you're a massive Pride fanboy.

Man, I am a huge Fedor fan but the difference of skill level of fighters in the early 2000s and fighters of today is huge. Back then, most fighters were one trick poneys. Fedor was actually very well rounded and that is one of the main reasons he dominates his division for years.

Jon Jones would have ragdolled everybody from those years. Jon Jones is a pos and a cheater, but he is skilled and talented like no one.

Nogueira btw was not that great. He was most known for getting his ass kicked and then winning by submission.

lol @ fedor throwing jones around. The guy that got grapple f#cked by arona , dumped on his head by randleman and mauled by bigfoot silva

Arona was an undefeated openweight ADCC champion.......

Randleman got submitted 30 seconds later........

Oh, and which 285 lb HW has Jon Jones ever had the balls to fight?

Yeah, right... I remember. Zero.

You a new fan of MMA?

No, but never having been wobbled either, or even outstruck, doesn't make it likely to happen just because you're a massive Pride fanboy.
listen homes, i think Bones has the ultimate GOAT resume (w/ PED assist), but fighting 2004 Fedor in Japan is suicide!

Back