So this guy who couldn’t sub a rocked Justin is supposed to be the biggest threat to Khabib?

Did i say "a couple" of kicks? Learn to read amigo.

You said a few, pretty much the same thing kiddo. You were minimizing how effective Gaethje was with his kicks in that fight.

2 weeks!! Your boy is gonna be crying. On his own turf that he was begging for cause he was too much of a coward to take the fight else where.

You said a few, pretty much the same thing kiddo. You were minimizing how effective Gaethje was with his kicks in that fight.

2 weeks!! Your boy is gonna be crying. On his own turf that he was begging for cause he was too much of a coward to take the fight else where.
Lol, “a couple” and “a few” are most definitely not the same thing pal. Maybe you need remedial English.

Lol, “a couple” and “a few” are most definitely not the same thing pal. Maybe you need remedial English.

It's irrelevant whether is a couple or a few, 2 vs 3-4, who cares, more of less the same thing in numbers. The point is that you were minimizing the damage Justin did with the leg kicks by saying a few. He in fact landed more than 10 so you're wrong anyways, that visibly hurt Khabib. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the most brainwashed fan base in mma.

It's irrelevant whether is a couple or a few, 2 vs 3-4, who cares, more of less the same thing in numbers. The point is that you were minimizing the damage Justin did with the leg kicks by saying a few. He in fact landed more than 10 so you're wrong anyways, that visibly hurt Khabib. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the most brainwashed fan base in mma.

You still don't understand English, a couple is very specific (2 or ~2), a few is entirely relative. So no, they're not the same thing in numbers.

And yes, i'm minimizing A FEW leg kicks in contrast to your boy Olives getting FINISHED 7 times. It takes some nerve to poke holes in Khabib's resume and performances when you're riding with someone who was known as a serial quitter lmao. And then you call me brainwashed, the lack of self awareness is absolutely hilarious lol.

You still don't understand English, a couple is very specific (2 or ~2), a few is entirely relative. So no, they're not the same thing in numbers.

And yes, i'm minimizing A FEW leg kicks in contrast to your boy Olives getting FINISHED 7 times. It takes some nerve to poke holes in Khabib's resume and performances when you're riding with someone who was known as a serial quitter lmao. And then you call me brainwashed, the lack of self awareness is absolutely hilarious lol.

Dummy, I said more or less the same thing when talking numbers. 2 vs 3-4 which is a couple vs a few is more or less the same thing. Not much difference here in 2 vs 3-4.

You're argument doesn't hold up. We're not talking about resume, we are talking about how a potential fight goes between the two at their peak. Which essentially is Charles of the last 2 years vs Khabib. So Charles losing to Miller or Melendez or Felder years ago is not relevant considering he's a very different and much improved fighter. Charles has been in there with the 3 best LWs, got hurt multiple times and won the fight by finish, so he ain't quitting buddy. Perhaps you should take your head out of your A## and wake up. The leg kicks that Justin landed were very recent in Khabibs last fight, far more relevant than Charles losing 5-10 years ago.

But you know what, it's really a pointless topic anyways, they're never gonna fight because Khabib put his tail between his legs and scurried off. Says his mommy didn't want him fighting anymore when in reality he doesn't want to risk his "legacy" without taking on more tougher challenges.

But we get the next best thing, Khabibs water boy and his little puppet fighting Charlie.

Back