So Topuria is #5 p4p...

He does not need to be mythical goat to beat up Max

Prime Volk is the only one who beat Max at fw after Max hit his prime. So the facts are against you there my friend. To just count out Max is foolish. Did I say Ilia has no chance to beat Holloway? This is a very close fight that could go either way.

If you compare Holloway and Topuria with each other, with their stories, you cross all illogical boundaries. Topuria is an undefeated champion, he destroyed everyone with whom he had to fight, what more should he have according to your logic? - Maybe he should wait and follow the history, maybe he will create a very big history... Everyone respects Max because he has already written his history, let brother Topuria do the same. Your current comparison is illogical.

MAX may not be knocked out, but he has no chance against Topuria in wrestling, in my opinion, no fighter has a harder hand than Topuria in exchanges (it appeared with Volkanovski), he can put anyone to sleep. Topuria If there is a problem with Max, I have a lot of options that he can do.

Compare the history of fighters (new look) VS (old look)? It's logical that MAX comes with more history, and it's definitely not TOpuria's fault

So ko-ing Volk is no big deal? Got it…

Your take is beyond useless
Who said it was no big deal? All I said is it shouldn't put him at #5 p4p over guys like Max who have beaten so many top guys. 1 great win shouldn't automatically make you a top 5 p4p guy. I see why your join date is 2 days ago, saying dumb stuff like this. Why'd you get banned?

If you compare Holloway and Topuria with each other, with their stories, you cross all illogical boundaries. Topuria is an undefeated champion, he destroyed everyone with whom he had to fight, what more should he have according to your logic? - Maybe he should wait and follow the history, maybe he will create a very big history... Everyone respects Max because he has already written his history, let brother Topuria do the same. Your current comparison is illogical.

MAX may not be knocked out, but he has no chance against Topuria in wrestling, in my opinion, no fighter has a harder hand than Topuria in exchanges (it appeared with Volkanovski), he can put anyone to sleep. Topuria If there is a problem with Max, I have a lot of options that he can do.

Compare the history of fighters (new look) VS (old look)? It's logical that MAX comes with more history, and it's definitely not TOpuria's fault
What does any of this have to do with the p4p rankings?... Max is much more proven at this point. Basically all of what you are saying is my point entirely... Topuria just won the belt and has not beaten the top guys besides Volk so imo he should not be #5 p4p, it makes no sense to me. Max beat Allen, Ortega, Yair etc... (Not to mention all the top guys of the past he beat) Then he jumped up to 155 and beat one of the top ranked guys there too.

I'm not saying anything is or isn't Topuria's fault regarding how much history he has and his accomplishments, I'm just saying he hasn't accomplished those things yet (which is true). Maybe he will but until he does we can't just say "oh I think he will beat everybody, let's rank him #5 p4P!" I'm not hating on Topuria, he's a great fighter, all I'm saying is the UFC rankings are terrible and it's too soon to put Topuria at #5.

Who said it was no big deal? All I said is it shouldn't put him at #5 p4p over guys like Max who have beaten so many top guys. 1 great win shouldn't automatically make you a top 5 p4p guy. I see why your join date is 2 days ago, saying dumb stuff like this. Why'd you get banned?
Dude let me tell you something but sitdown so you wont fall from shock. P4P list is not about fighters resume its about skill it means if topuria and jones were same size who would be better with skill
It has nothing to do with fighters resume

Dude let me tell you something but sitdown so you wont fall from shock. P4P list is not about fighters resume its about skill it means if topuria and jones were same size who would be better with skill
It has nothing to do with fighters resume
Ok how are we determining skill then? Sit down for a second so you won't fall from shock because... We don't have a machine that we put Fighters in that shows their stats lmao. All we can go off of is what we have seen fighters do against quality opposition and Max is much more proven.

Their list is purely promotional since they automatically vault champs to the top as if that makes them the best not only of their division (even when they didn't fight any of the division other than the champ), but also better than nearly everyone else of better divisions

Ok how are we determining skill then? Sit down for a second so you won't fall from shock because... We don't have a machine that we put Fighters in that shows their stats lmao. All we can go off of is what we have seen fighters do against quality opposition and Max is much more proven.
How? Just watch them fight you dont need to see fighter beat king kong to see his skill if you didnt see ilias skill against his opponents thats your fault thats bcs you dont understand fighting

If you could not see ilias movments footwork and everything else then what do you saw? Only knockouts?

I am sure you didnt even watch all of ilias or maxs fights

Topuria is undefeated and fought in 2 weight classes. We've had worse p4p fighters. He just beat the guy who was considered #1 p4p at his best weightclass. I could even argue #5 is too low. UFC has worse problems with their rankings. P4p usually is how people rank champions.

P4P isn't real. The UFC rankings are just Dana's favorite champions and a few other choice fighters.

I didn't understand then, so you are critical of the "P4P" rating and what position Topuria is in? I could not understand. I don't know exactly how the rankings are determined, but there is no way Holloway will be close to Topuria in the rankings. So far, no one can put him ahead of the champion. On the other hand, you write as an argument the struggles and stories that Max went through in his career. No one can argue with Topuria since he doesn't have a long career in the UFC. He's just getting started, but at this stage, as he's developed even a dominant win against Emmett and taking down Volk, I think he's going very well. "P4P" evaluates the current forces and not the summaries of the fighters. At this stage, whose credit is the main thing and such ratings are correct.

As for the rest, time will tell, I'm sure Topuria will do what no one has ever done before, because it's necessary for Topuria, because people still don't believe what level of fighter they're dealing with. Time will tell.

Talent wise he is. Resume, not yet, but he will probably get there soon

Back