So was this the evolved Diaz that his fans have been going about..

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
<{vega}>

A glorified punching bag, who attempts to outlast his opponent at the expense of his brain cells..

<{vega}>

A glorified punching bag, who attempts to outlast his opponent at the expense of his brain cells..

Doesn't matter, dude has heart. Don't you respect that. It's sad when people who don't train don't respect fighters who give it their all. Shame on you

fight just proved why it's the nick diaz army and not the nate diaz army

well Jorge wasn't throwing leg kicks- so we couldn't confirm that Nate is no longer vulnerable to leg kicks as he showed in the Pettis fight.

He's also been initiating a lot of wrestling sequences since his return to WW, so there's that.

Jorge's just that much better right now. He's not Conor.

Your such a pooossy bro. Which is why you are a fan of poossies.

Coward Khabib was even afraid to stand and bang with Raging Al. Masvidal would prison rape Khabib.

It doesn't matter because pooosssy Khabib would never in a million years take such a fight. He is too busy blankets manlet strikers who cant defend his takr downs.

I cant wait till Dana gets sick of it and feeds him to Justin Gaethje. Im going to looking for you.
Enjoying your dubs mate ?

<{monica}>

I feared the worst after seeing his performance against Pettis. Looked slow, sluggish & just far too easy to hit

Bro i dont give a f%%k. I can be banned any day. You will always be a pooossy just like your boy Khabib. Like i said...even if im banned by the time Khabib grows a pair and takes a risky fight...i will make another account just to find you. Screenshot and saved your name.

Khabib cant blanket manlet strikers forever. Sooner or later they going to run out of manlet gatekeeper strikers to fight him.
Your going to make another account just to find me..

Hmm, rent free much ?

Doesn't matter, dude has heart. Don't you respect that. It's sad when people who don't train don't respect fighters who give it their all. Shame on you

The problem is that "dude has heart" is just another way of saying "he can get beaten up for a long time without being finished." Sure, you respect them for not quitting, but at the end of the day, "he's got heart" is a compliment you only give to losers.

Evolved Diaz just looks like he's geared up bigger than before, doesn't he? Especially in the Pettis fight.

I don't know man..... Nate hasn't evolved since TUF. <36>

How do you not win the very title you invented!

Your going to make another account just to find me..

Hmm, rent free much ?

Because im sick of cowards like you shyting on legends like Nate Diaz meanwhile you jump on every Khabib type hype train of the month that comes around...only to kick them to the curb after they get exposed...only to jump on the next hype train.

This is fighting bro. Nate Diaz is what this sport is supposed to be about. Now we have "champions" like Khabib who ruin the game with their play it safe bullshyt.

You shoudnt be allowed to be champion by fighting how Khabib does.

But that bs aside...fine...I could let it go.

But then to hear someone like you who worships someone like him trash talk someone like Nate Diaz. Its a joke. Ill take my ban...but just remember...youre still a b@tch.

You literally have been trolling Nate Diaz for months. People like you make me realize the fans of this sport ruin the sport. Because a majority of UFC fans are insecure pooossies who probably got picked on by kids who looked like Nate Diaz...which is why you hate him so much.

Funny thing is a Nate Diaz is a type who would stand up for someone like you if you got picked on while Khabib is the type who would just walk by and watch u get slapped.

Because im sick of cowards like you shyting on legends like Nate Diaz meanwhile you jump on every Khabib type hype train of the month that comes around...only to kick them to the curb after they get exposed...only to jump on the next hype train.

This is fighting bro. Nate Diaz is what this sport is supposed to be about. Now we have "champions" like Khabib who ruin the game with their play it safe bullshyt.

You shoudnt be allowed to be champion by fighting how Khabib does.

But that bs aside...fine...I could let it go.

But then to hear someone like you who worships someone like him trash talk someone like Nate Diaz. Its a joke. Ill take my ban...but just remember...youre still a b@tch.

You literally have been trolling Nate Diaz for months. People like you make me realize the fans of this sport ruin the sport. Because a majority of UFC fans are insecure pooossies who probably got picked on by kids who looked like Nate Diaz...which is why you hate him so much.

Funny thing is a Nate Diaz is a type who would stand up for someone like you if you got picked on while Khabib is the type who would just walk by and watch u get slapped.
I've fairly done a number on you, mate..

Apologies.
<{you!}>

The problem is that "dude has heart" is just another way of saying "he can get beaten up for a long time without being finished." Sure, you respect them for not quitting, but at the end of the day, "he's got heart" is a compliment you only give to losers.

Most people give up when beat on... Most people would never get in the cage to start with... You can't do what he can, is that why the hate?

Back