So when is this Heavyweight title situation gonna be resolved?

Aspinall should defend his interim title ASAP and put pressure on the UFC to make him undisputed.

Miocic is so washed. There's no way he can have a competitive HW fight. He's 41 and turns 42 in August. Hasn't fought since March 2021 (KO loss). Hasn't won since August 2020 (against a shot DC with half a back).

Arvloski is the only fighter on Stipe's 20-4 record that is still in the UFC and he should've retired years ago. That's how irrelevant Stipe is.

Stipe is coming to box and wrestle, Jones won’t be able to handle his power

F'n strip Jones and get this shit movi\again. I’m tired of this wishy wash nonsense.
Jones has apparently received Dana's immunity time after time from ANY repercussions and/or serious punishment, like his numerous criminal indiscretions. Another pass is expected for his latest predictable drug-testing fiasco.

Heavyweight division has saddened Far Too Many Fans since Francis elected to vacate his Championship. Stipe, a true champion like Francis, carried that belt with class, honor, and pride. Let's hope we get that back.

There definitely seems to be some power play going on behind the scenes.

No doubt Jones side is heavily demanding the fight with Stipe first and foremost or I'll just retire shit.

Common sense would say the UFC would've loved to just say Tom vs Jones 3rd quarter this year and move the division forward. We all know it isn't a love fest between the UFC brass and Stipe's people.

Maybe I haven’t been paying attention but as far as I know Jones vs Stipe still hasn’t been announced. And as far as I can tell nobody, including casuals, gives a shit about that fight.

When is this absolute clown show going to end? When is Jones getting stripped for inactivity like he should be? All we’ve seen him do is pretend to be injured and next tackling football players as a joke, do some seminars in Thailand, and duck Aspinall. Why is the pink goof hell bent on making a fight between two part time MMA fighters/senior citizens that fight once every 4 years?

The true heavyweight champion, Tom Aspinall, needs a fight. It’s been half a year. When will these journalists actually show some fucking balls and start asking the questions that need to be asked?

Fucking strip Jones and get this shit moving again. I’m tired of this wishy washy nonsense.
..............what he said

Maybe I haven’t been paying attention but as far as I know Jones vs Stipe still hasn’t been announced. And as far as I can tell nobody, including casuals, gives a shit about that fight.

When is this absolute clown show going to end? When is Jones getting stripped for inactivity like he should be? All we’ve seen him do is pretend to be injured and next tackling football players as a joke, do some seminars in Thailand, and duck Aspinall. Why is the pink goof hell bent on making a fight between two part time MMA fighters/senior citizens that fight once every 4 years?

The true heavyweight champion, Tom Aspinall, needs a fight. It’s been half a year. When will these journalists actually show some fucking balls and start asking the questions that need to be asked?

Fucking strip Jones and get this shit moving again. I’m tired of this wishy washy nonsense.
"When will these journalists actually show some fucking balls..." When did they ever?

im a jones fan... but they need to strip him at this point. its been over a year since he beat Gane.

he can get a TS when he comes back.

I want to see Pereira vs Aspinall for the undisputed.

If you were a Jones fan you'd realize his greatness transcends belts. He should be called the HW super champ like they do in boxing. Aspinall should be called the HW regular champ.

Whenever Jon is ready and we can finally get this fucking fight over with. I imagine Jon with how fat and out of shape he's gotten will need a long camp so who the hell knows when he's going to be ready to fight.

Aspinall will fight in Manchester, earlyJuly, and maybe have to fight again after that (should he win) before he gets the chance to be undisputed.
If Aspinall has to defend his interim title TWICE then at that point he is the undisputed. Dana might try to explain why Jon's still the champ but he's going to look really stupid and no one will buy it.

Dana is so determined to cater to Jones that he's going to tank his entire HW division.

Miocic is so washed. There's no way he can have a competitive HW fight. He's 41 and turns 42 in August. Hasn't fought since March 2021 (KO loss). Hasn't won since August 2020 (against a shot DC with half a back
You can basically say the same thing about Jones. He's old, fat, inactive, ancient in MMA years and lost his last fight (or two) before he retired. He came out of retirement to fight a guy who hates MMA, only does it for the money, and refuses to train a ground game. Jon's no dummy when it comes to choosing his opponents and he lucked out that Ngannou left and was given Gane. Aspinall would not be a competitive fight fight for him, everyone knows Jones would get crushed probably within 2 rounds including himself and Dana but somehow they insist on living in an alternate universe where Jon is champ and Stipe is #1 contender

Mollywhoppery dropped this video on the whole situation yesterday. It's his best work to date imo and a must watch.

Unfortunately the three people that give shit about this fight are:
Jon, Stipe and Dana.

So the fight will happen.
If it's exciting fight then Dana will shoot another video telling how stupid the media and fans were for rejecting this fight.

No doubt Jones side is heavily demanding the fight with Stipe first and foremost or I'll just retire shit.

Common sense would say the UFC would've loved to just say Tom vs Jones 3rd quarter this year and move the division forward. We all know it isn't a love fest between the UFC brass and Stipe's people.
Stipe earned his belt and was a stellar champion.​
He should be called the HW super champ like they do in boxing.
Sad AF thought, nothing is super about him.​
Pico "has" the belt, but he is in No Moral Way the HW champ at all.

Back